Leasehold Information help

Good morning all

I am in need of help. In a nutshell, I have had a property on the market for quite some time with some interest but always a last minute snag that stopped a sale going through. I am currently out of the UK until the end of June and sods law has struck, I have a buyer but I now find myself in a position of not having some documents to hand that are required
The biggest hurdle is a request for a copy of the Lease and Supplemental Deeds that are required as part of a Leasehold Information Form completion.

Could any of you give me a steer to where I could apply to get a set of those documents online ? I really don't want to lose this sale.

Many thanks in advance

MoE

Good morning all

I am in need of help. In a nutshell, I have had a property on the market for quite some time with some interest but always a last minute snag that stopped a sale going through. I am currently out of the UK until the end of June and sods law has struck, I have a buyer but I now find myself in a position of not having some documents to hand that are required
The biggest hurdle is a request for a copy of the Lease and Supplemental Deeds that are required as part of a Leasehold Information Form completion.

Could any of you give me a steer to where I could apply to get a set of those documents online ? I really don't want to lose this sale.

Many thanks in advance

MoE
The Land Registry online. You have to register and pay £6 (I think for non lawyer types) per document you want. It's relatively quick and gives you instance access to the documents/title to your property.