• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Learn Secrets Most Women Don’t Know About Meeting and Keeping Great Men

Utter bollocks, Christian Carter is probably a closet sponge and doesn't know what he's talking about.

It's simple to keep a man, lots of BJs and play with our balls a bit and be a freak in bed. Maybe a steak dinner every now and then and shut up talking when we're watching the telly. That's all.

If you want to keep a woman there's not enough cyberspace on the internet to write the list.

DC

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Saw this link on the side of Arrse - Christian Carter's Catch Him and Keep Him: Dating Advice for Women

What tips could we give to help women 'catch us and keep us' ?

I'll start...Not being Ginger ...I'd run a mile - you'd never catch me let alone keep me love...
Women will never understand men ever, they bitch and whine. You need someone that can cook and go down the pub with and do manly things together. Women waste money on curtains and fluffy things, they spend hours in the bathroom. They buy clothes and shoes they don't need and don't spend on essentials like beer and tabs. They strop if you piss in the sick and they leave hair all over the place.
Truth be told men are better living with other men they can watch football, fuck, drink beer and cuddle.

Women will never understand men ever, they bitch and whine. You need someone that can cook and go down the pub with and do manly things together. Women waste money on curtains and fluffy things, they spend hours in the bathroom. They buy clothes and shoes they don't need and don't spend on essentials like beer and tabs. They strop if you piss in the sick and they leave hair all over the place. And they keep putting the bog seat downTruth be told men are better living with other men they can watch football, fuck, drink beer and cuddle.
Ten fucking letters

Women will never understand men ever, they bitch and whine. You need someone that can cook and go down the pub with and do manly things together. Women waste money on curtains and fluffy things, they spend hours in the bathroom. They buy clothes and shoes they don't need and don't spend on essentials like beer and tabs. They strop if you piss in the sick and they leave hair all over the place.
Truth be told men are better living with other men they can watch football, fuck, drink beer and cuddle.
Not so young Jarrod....last time I puked in the boys sink, he used piss to wash it down, rather than turning on the tap and waking the poor hard working soljer next door (who was also trying to sleep off the same excesses that CAUSED me to puke in the sink)! I didn't get stroppy at all!!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Not so young Jarrod....last time I puked in the boys sink, he used piss to wash it down, rather than turning on the tap and waking the poor hard working soljer next door (who was also trying to sleep off the same excesses that CAUSED me to puke in the sink)! I didn't get stroppy at all!!
You're a fat lesbian.

Just figured it out jarrod. Your not gay you just haven't met the right girl yet.

Latest Threads