Learn Secrets Most Women Don’t Know About Meeting and Keeping Great Men

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JoeyDeacon, Jun 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Utter bollocks, Christian Carter is probably a closet sponge and doesn't know what he's talking about.

It's simple to keep a man, lots of BJs and play with our balls a bit and be a freak in bed. Maybe a steak dinner every now and then and shut up talking when we're watching the telly. That's all.

If you want to keep a woman there's not enough cyberspace on the internet to write the list.

2. Women will never understand men ever, they bitch and whine. You need someone that can cook and go down the pub with and do manly things together. Women waste money on curtains and fluffy things, they spend hours in the bathroom. They buy clothes and shoes they don't need and don't spend on essentials like beer and tabs. They strop if you piss in the sick and they leave hair all over the place.
    Truth be told men are better living with other men they can watch football, fuck, drink beer and cuddle.
  3. Is Afghan Kandaks dribbling rhetoric getting to you ?! You'll be ordering goats from pets r us next
  4. No way I was charged by a goat once I'd to give it a right kicking.
  5. Ten fucking letters

6. It wasn't impressed enough to give you a freebie?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Not with such a horn.
  8. Not so young Jarrod....last time I puked in the boys sink, he used piss to wash it down, rather than turning on the tap and waking the poor hard working soljer next door (who was also trying to sleep off the same excesses that CAUSED me to puke in the sink)! I didn't get stroppy at all!!
  9. You're a fat lesbian.
  10. Just figured it out jarrod. Your not gay you just haven't met the right girl yet.
  11. Is that you Dad?
  12. fat...yes, lesbian....no! The smell of fish just makes me hungry and I have to go looking for Scampi Fries!
  13. You must be half male then you hairy faced lezzer.
  14. The suppressed Italian Mamma in me would love to cook a meal or six for you, BB.

Do you like pizza?

Just an amuse-bouche - I'm working on the rest of the menu.