Learn how to slit throats for £45

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Zero_Over, Apr 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wish to be the first to enquire if there is an underwater phase involved with the knife fighting.
  2. It sounds like it'll be the biggest gathering of walts on the face of the planet.. It'd be worth the £45 just to hear someone ask the instructors what actual experience they have outside the reenactment world.

I bet there'll be at least 3 blokes claiming to be Dinger from Bravo Two Zero.
  3. £45? Gareth Keenan will teach me for free.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. If you really want to know how to do some damage just ask one of the pads wives from Swanton Morley when there is only one sausage roll left in the heater.
  5. Who's running it Steven Seagal ?
  6. I hope not. Have you seen the state of him lately?
  7. Is there a surcharge if you want a 'walting scar'?

I trust that Macdonald Academy's liability insurance is, of course, paid in full and written up in bomproof terms...
  8. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I wonder if Joey Barton's brother is one of the intructors for this? Or are axes not ally enough for SF walts?
  9. £45!! Just watch Braveheart for free...jobs a good 'un... there saved you £45 you can thank me laters.
  10. This shit is popular because you dolts don't have firearm freedoms. I peddled my bicycle to the grocers today. I had a .45 caliber Springfield on my hip. No one took notice as it is the norm. Sucks to be you.
  11. Doesn't "peddled" mean that you sold it to him? Thanks for the info.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. why the fuck would you ride your bike around
    with a pistol on your hip? thought all you
    cowboy cunts rode horses...
  13. I spent 9 months in the US and didn't see a single person on a bike.

Saw loads of gigantic fat people in old orange pick-up trucks though. And without turning things into some sort of gun control debate, I can honestly say I didn't meet a single person who I'd trust with a sharp pencil, let alone a firearm.
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Why not? Is a gun so frightening to your sensitive eyes?