• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Learn how to slit throats for £45

It sounds like it'll be the biggest gathering of walts on the face of the planet.. It'd be worth the £45 just to hear someone ask the instructors what actual experience they have outside the reenactment world.

I bet there'll be at least 3 blokes claiming to be Dinger from Bravo Two Zero.

If you really want to know how to do some damage just ask one of the pads wives from Swanton Morley when there is only one sausage roll left in the heater.

M

Mark The Convict

Is there a surcharge if you want a 'walting scar'?

I trust that Macdonald Academy's liability insurance is, of course, paid in full and written up in bomproof terms...

This shit is popular because you dolts don't have firearm freedoms. I peddled my bicycle to the grocers today. I had a .45 caliber Springfield on my hip. No one took notice as it is the norm. Sucks to be you.

G

goatrutar

This shit is popular because you dolts don't have firearm freedoms. I peddled my bicycle to the grocers today. I had a .45 caliber Springfield on my hip. No one took notice as it is the norm. Sucks to be you.
why the fuck would you ride your bike around
with a pistol on your hip? thought all you
cowboy cunts rode horses...

I spent 9 months in the US and didn't see a single person on a bike.

Saw loads of gigantic fat people in old orange pick-up trucks though. And without turning things into some sort of gun control debate, I can honestly say I didn't meet a single person who I'd trust with a sharp pencil, let alone a firearm.

Why not? Is a gun so frightening to your sensitive eyes?
No, in fact I used one once. But like I said, I'm not bothering with a gun control debate as it's been done on a lot of threads here. I'm not a fan of excessive government usually - I hate being micro-managed - but it's nice to know that if someone gets into a fight with you, it isn't going to escalate into a shooting.

Oh, it's him again. Why do you need a gun? The only serious use for one is to kill someone, and since I'd end up in prison should I decide to kill someone, I don't really need a gun.

G

goatrutar

guns definately don't frighten me, it's fat
illiterate bible thumping rednecks with guns
that worry me.

Latest Threads