Learn Geography Like An American

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Minxy, Jan 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was unsure where to put these two....

Attached Files:

2. and i am good at geography, now spelling.......
  3. crabtastic wrote:

Topic: Help an airman...
    Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:08 pm

"Improvising, adapting and overcoming; or pikey cnut?

More importantly, are there any suggestions for the logo on the tshirts they will all wear?"

I'd suggest the banner in the first pic as a logo on the shirts.
  4. bombed hainan island, when did that happen?
  5. Don't worry about it. England used to be joined to France until 1942 when the Americans trialled night bombing. Just look at the size of the ditch they created. It was as a result of this that they were subsequently only allowed to bomb in daylight.
  6. Learn Geography Like My Mother, more like! I've spent a week trying to teach the daft bint that Malaysia and Indonesia are made up of various states and islands but are sovereign territories with no more a relationship that the UK and France. Despite the stamps in her passport to prove the fact, she is still convinced that the Malaysian places she's been really belong to Indonesia. I've not allowed her to speak with any locals, lest she cause an international incident and my head hurts from smashing it against various hotel room walls... :(
  7. I think this applies more to how Bush sees the world:
  8. i never understood why in our views of communism we are so evil and intolerant of others, but if you (as an individual) say one thing in supportive of fascism or anything rightwing (to the people making these arguments) you are an evil evil pig