Learn geography - i would!

1) I would, until I was shooting dust.
2) The lad is a raving poof, someone give Jarrod his address.
3) She's a raving loony.

That sums up most of the posts to follow this I think.

A male paedo would be sent get jail time but female one just gets a ban on teaching . Equal rights my arrse.

And since this is the naafi-
clearly the lad is a fruit who has just fucked up any chance of being the school leg end.
Also, ref the teacher- until the coroner dragged me out of her.

What an utter gayer the lad is.
At least explore all the depths of depravity with her before going crying to dad.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
A male paedo would be sent get jail time but female one just gets a ban on teaching . Equal rights my arrse.

And since this is the naafi-
clearly the lad is a fruit who has just fucked up any chance of being the school leg end.
Also, ref the teacher- until the coroner dragged me out of her.
the plod don't recognise age of consent for boys probably because sticking an undeveloped cock up an old birds snatch wont do the lad much damage beyond an addled brain. girls can suffer all sorts of internal injury.

I was stalked, groomed and molested when I was 14 by my mates 17 year old sister - I still have dreams about but haven't needed any therapy yet :)

He should have let her have her wicked way with him, waited for another 30 yrs and then complained if she had become rich and famous.

That's how it works apparently.

"I was stalked, groomed and molested when I was 14 by my mates 17 year old sister - I still have dreams about but haven't needed any therapy yet :)"

Just more tissues for the mess?

I was born a generation (or 2) too early. F' all like this happened at Alford Grammar.

It's a toughie: hang around bus shelter with mates until 10pm... or nip 'round Miss Rayne's to brush up on the world's capitals - and some hot anal action? It's a no-brainer. Kids today. Pah!

Not bad looking either & as a 15yr old i would have drilled her!
Ya big stud! As a 15 year old I'd have drilled a keyhole.

Not sure which is worse, the lad for turning down most normal teenage lad's wet dream or the dad (who should know better) not saying "go on son, twos up?"

Sent via Tapatalk HD