Learn geography - i would!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, May 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. big arrse. She should have got out more and explored rather than sitting in front of a keyboard...

2. 1) I would, until I was shooting dust.
    2) The lad is a raving poof, someone give Jarrod his address.
    3) She's a raving loony.

That sums up most of the posts to follow this I think.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Dammit, man, don't kill the thread!

• Like Like x 1
  4. A male paedo would be sent get jail time but female one just gets a ban on teaching . Equal rights my arrse.

And since this is the naafi-
    clearly the lad is a fruit who has just fucked up any chance of being the school leg end.
    Also, ref the teacher- until the coroner dragged me out of her.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What an utter gayer the lad is.
    At least explore all the depths of depravity with her before going crying to dad.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.

6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

the plod don't recognise age of consent for boys probably because sticking an undeveloped cock up an old birds snatch wont do the lad much damage beyond an addled brain. girls can suffer all sorts of internal injury.

I was stalked, groomed and molested when I was 14 by my mates 17 year old sister - I still have dreams about but haven't needed any therapy yet :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'd waddle up her gaping estuary any day.

8. He should have let her have her wicked way with him, waited for another 30 yrs and then complained if she had become rich and famous.

That's how it works apparently.

• Like Like x 1
  9. "I was stalked, groomed and molested when I was 14 by my mates 17 year old sister - I still have dreams about but haven't needed any therapy yet :)"

Just more tissues for the mess?

10. I was born a generation (or 2) too early. F' all like this happened at Alford Grammar.

11. It's a toughie: hang around bus shelter with mates until 10pm... or nip 'round Miss Rayne's to brush up on the world's capitals - and some hot anal action? It's a no-brainer. Kids today. Pah!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Like J.K Rowling's husband pissing off when she was skint, that decision will haunt him in later years. The dumb little cunt.

• Like Like x 2
  13. So, what's wrong with exploring the bush down under, I know I would!!!