Leap year

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scotlass, Feb 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok its the time of year for men to run away and hide on friday, and due to the fact that my wedding to OFnH is off and he is being sued for breech of contract. Would you accept a proposal on friday or would you run as fast as your little legs could carry you?
    Im not planning on asking anyone, im just being nosey before the barrage of abuse starts..

2. I have already dug in several positions to be used on the withdraw. If she asks I will immediately Scream

"CONTACT FRONT"

Then DF her location and tw@t it with MLRS!

Hope this is answers your Question!

3. If I get asked it might be the first time I put in a sub 8 mile and a half

4. I'd accept the proposal for as long as it took me to have my wicked way.

Then irreconcilable differences would ruin the relationship..

5. Unless I become a mormon I don't think the long haired OC would have it. Couldn't handle nagging from more than one battlefront anyway :)

6. Ever seen what a few 50 cal rounds do to a human body.

Do not even ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I asume that if asked that would be a polite i would love to but no thanks then?

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

As long as the proposal was to go out on Friday night, get shitfaced on wife beater, finished off with an extra spicy kebab then I might just accept your proposal. (Provided you are paying 8) )

9. That was a maybe hence the use of only a few 50 cal rounds!!!

10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Breach of contract? You knew I had converted and was allowed to have many wives.

11. Inclined to agree with the sentiments of all the chaps above, but before I give a definitive answer, might there be the opportunity for a full, rounded, discussion on the significance of your avatar. Please.

12. Simple,It just means Woman rule :wink:

14. Scotlass...just how many of us has this lothario asked to marry him?....OK! I didn't actually get the proposal but I did get some sort of request! :twisted:

15. You mean a sort of proposal?A really indecent one :wink:

He is good at those!