Leanne abroad

I think I've found out where our resident foul mouthed single mum may have been recently. Try Page 20 of the Sunday Telegraph under the heading ' I've served in Bosnia, Kosovo and Northern Ireland, but my mum only became worried when I told her I was going to Faliraki' . The quote in the far right column of the report ends 'said Leanne'.

If this is our Leanne, then I'm not surprised that her mum was worried.......she'd been dumped with the 'grand kid' to look after for a fortnight, whilst his mum was slagging it up in Greece.

What is this country coming too?

See your interesting post got you no-where! Ha......

Seems your humour does'nt mount up in everyone's opinion, keep practicing bumboy cause your slang's starting to bore me! :roll:

I heard that she was in Holloway Prison for hooking outside Kings Cross station, gave her name as Mrs Leeanne Donut. Dont know what that means though!

Said sommat about a 'marmite finger and a bj for 25 squid'. Dont understand that either!

I'm spoken for by at least three other women (or could be men) on this website.

Whats that Mother? No Mother, I wasn't talking to a woman. Honest Mother. Coming Mother...........

X

XXXJake

I went to the dentist yesterday and 4 big burly men held me down while the dentist drank a bottle of whiskey...........after finding out about the whole lot of hurt I was gonna put on him as he pulled my tooth! :lol: :lol:

Wow..... Seems I've been missed loads on here! You haggerty old wrinkled d1cks need a good slaughtering from the old Northern trout. :roll:

Roll over booyyssss, and prepare to get heeled!!

P.S Ma, just recovered out of a coma due to your boring accusations from last season! Did'nt think you'd be able to type after they sectioned you! Does that straight jacket feel comfortable dear? :lol:

leeanne said:
Wow..... Seems I've been missed loads on here! You haggerty old wrinkled d1cks need a good slaughtering from the old Northern trout. :roll:

Roll over booyyssss, and prepare to get heeled!!

P.S Ma, just recovered out of a coma due to your boring accusations from last season! Did'nt think you'd be able to type after they sectioned you! Does that straight jacket feel comfortable dear? :lol:
Ask your Mum. She's into that kinda thing.

Wehheyyyyy! You'd better get used to it dear as it's the only type of civilised, grown-up, adultish talks that Ma Sonic tends to bring on..... :roll: :lol:

Oh dear - seems we have another dillusionist on the site.....Dirty Sanchez. I hate having to bring u back down to earth with a crash, but, unfortunately u simply aint capable of kissing a lady - let alone my mother. (Bit of wishful thinkin there!)
Seems to me that when u were born, the doctor slapped ur mother coz u were so bloody ugly! Either that, or a mistake was made and the midwife binned the baby and kept the afterbirth...which after years of festering...moulded into u!!! 8O

Latest Threads