LEAN Questionnaire

Discussion in 'REME' started by kenj, Sep 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am currently writing a paper on 'LEAN in First Line Units' but would like it to be a truthful account. I have attached a word questionnaire and would be grateful if people would take their time to fill it in and send it back to me - you van include your name/unit details or leave it blank - your call. Many thanks for those that take the time to complete it - you never know you might make a difference!

Attached Files:

2. Your first post, no introduction, a sensitive issue, and an attachment that could potentially be carrying a virus. 1/10 for strategy.
  3. It's virus free with AVG ;)
  4. Apologies, I suppose I never thought I'd get away with it without some comment!
  5. May be his first post but I discussed this very subject with him over the phone a week or so ago. He is a genuine guy looking for direct experience of Lean at first line.
    As he says, if youre worried, fill in the questionairre but don't put your personal details on it.
  6. Many thanks to those who have taken the time to reply so far. There's some very useful comments and points of view.
  7. I reckon you could have made the questionnaire with less words!
  8. Just answer what you can - if the questions don't apply to you just leave them out - I'll sort out your views from the lot later.