• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

LEAN Questionnaire

I am currently writing a paper on 'LEAN in First Line Units' but would like it to be a truthful account. I have attached a word questionnaire and would be grateful if people would take their time to fill it in and send it back to me - you van include your name/unit details or leave it blank - your call. Many thanks for those that take the time to complete it - you never know you might make a difference!

Attachments

May be his first post but I discussed this very subject with him over the phone a week or so ago. He is a genuine guy looking for direct experience of Lean at first line.
As he says, if youre worried, fill in the questionairre but don't put your personal details on it.

Just answer what you can - if the questions don't apply to you just leave them out - I'll sort out your views from the lot later.

Latest Threads