Leaked Documents - someone interfering in the UK General Election?

Yokel

LE

Pages and pages of black lines, but then what is this?

Which conveniently fits with some claims. Surely US Pharmaceutical manufacturers and medical equipment suppliers already supply things to the NHS under existing agreements?

Are we at a time when anyone can say anything, and it gets created as credible?

It was already available to the general public unredacted, the Labour Party was even sent a unredacted copy before Corbyns stunt.

No involvement by outside agencies required, unless it's to start a conspiracy perhaps?

It was already available to the general public unredacted, the Labour Party was even sent a unredacted copy before Corbyns stunt.

No involvement by outside agencies required, unless it's to start a conspiracy perhaps?
I love a good conspiracy theory! Are we blaming the Russians?

He could probably absorb the blanky bits more easily than actually having to read the printy bits.

Ooooh.........Santa's for realzees nurse?
1575386818608.png

Last edited:

Even today, he's still stating publicly these documents 'Prove' the evil Tories are selling the NHS to Donald Trump.

I love a good conspiracy theory! Are we blaming the Russians?
Its become the UK default setting, if it rains, I wouldn't be surprised if a russian aircraft had being stooging around above those clouds. Personally I don't like defaults and would prefer factory settings and find a reason to the blame the french.

The rumours of his dementia are clearly well founded then...

Its 'The Big Lie'

and people are buying it.

All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Even today, he's still stating publicly these documents 'Prove' the evil Tories are selling the NHS to Donald Trump.
Not just him, I’ve heard his fellow travellers continuing to repeat the evident lie.
They’re all at it like chimps , banking on some of it sticking.
Sadly, in the case of far too many, it will.

Not just him, I’ve heard his fellow travellers continuing to repeat the evident lie.
They’re all at it like chimps , banking on some of it sticking.
Sadly, in the case of far too many, it will.
His fellow travellers are like Guardian readers. Facts do not compute if they go against the mantra.

Its 'The Big Lie'

and people are buying it.

All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
If Corbyn repeats a lie often enough he hopes the gullible will believe it, no doubt Seumas had been going full Goebbels over all this

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Personally, I blame BREXIT.

Of course we are.

Russians Bad.

Corbyn good.

Russians are trying to make sure Corbyn isn’t elected in.
They just need a little mischief now and again to keep the pot boiling.

You have to break the balance of an opponent ("kuzushi")before you can throw them efficiently (to continue my Putin judo examples).

I mean, if only we had a report which addressed the topic of Russian interference and info-ops which had been cleared for publication.....

Ah well, I am sure our "leaders" know better.

A critical element in kuzushi is that it should disrupt more than the body. Kuzushi is very much a mental thing. Kuzushi should always disrupt the opponent's concentration, resulting in a momentary opportunity for an attack. This is one of the reasons confidence is such an important factor in Judo. A strong and positive mental attitude can often dominate a weaker state of mind, resulting in effective kuzushi

I think Jezza team has fallen for a Reddit plant, and not the green fingers type.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Am I missing something? The docs don't appear to be saying or containing evidence of anything.
Surely Barry Gardiner would not have been dragging the eleventy hundred pages from studio to studio over the weekend quoting passages from it that didn't actually exist?
The funny part being when Jo asked to look at it he said no. The whispering dummy wasn't even aware that it was in the public domain and had been for weeks.

Latest Threads