League of Gentlemen

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by Snips, Sep 27, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone watch the new series last night?

Funny is not the word - it was hilarious! ;D

2. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

Missed it, was ga ga in't mess, which now you mention it was just like the last series

3. Was expecting it to be not as good as previous series but it was brilliant!  ;D

Talented bunch o' blokes.... ;)

4. Very sharp indeed, and the bit where the doctor subjected his patients to the RLC JNCO tactics cadre was spot on!

5. Hmm, doctor excepted, I thought it was actually pretty poor compared with the other series, it all seemed a bit over the top with the comedy to an extent diluted by a preoccupation with what could almost be called drama (ie - where's teh funney?). Still, next weeks might be better, and even if it's not the office is back soon :).

6. 'We'll have none of that, this is a local shop for local people.....There's nothing for you here!!' ;D

Must admit.....brill programme! Best bits is when the couple that own's the shop comes on....forgot their names now, it will come to me soon ???

7. Edward and Tubs, they were supposedly killed in the first episode, but there were new born babies on last night's episode with the 'turned up nose'.  mmmmmm....

8. Gutted I missed that one......Is it on nearly every night then?

9. every thursday 10pm BBC2.

10. I like the bit where Tubs gets het t1t out to feed the piglet......Pissed myself at that bit.... :p

11. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Birds,

Not seen this series.  Is it on now and if so when?

12. Rubbish compared to 1st & 2nd series.

RIP Herr Lipp...