Leading loyalist shot in attack

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PartTimePongo, May 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/5031204.stm

2. Still alive unfortunatly,who cares, he's a scumbag.

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Let's just HOPE it does'nt spark off another round of tit-for-tat killings.Mind you,If they DO decide to slot one another & leave the innocent's alone,why not!

4. :eek: :eek:

Good enough for him.

But it'll be a real dick in the ass for the Ulster Unionist Party as they have alligned themselves
    with the PUP the UVF political wing so as to maximise unionist votes against Sinn Fein.

Pitty this happened now dopey f**ckin chav b*stard think they would see the bigger
    picture, but then loyalism was always second place to drug running. :lol:

5. Possibly if it kicks off again they may think twice about bowing to Gerry Adams and cancel the closure of the bases. :?

There may be light at the end of the tunnel :D

fastmedic

6. The British Government won't give a stuff if Loyalist Paramilitaries blow each other away. They will take the view that they took during the INLA feud - that's another one less to worry about.

They will only get worried if the Loyalists start slotting Catholics in great numbers again or if Pira/Cira/RIRA start slotting prods.

7. Scumbag allegedly linked to many murders, no sympathy.

Tensions raised hopefully it will pass! (depends on who slotted him)

8. All sounds fishy to me

9. as they say..."cry haddock and let slip the bogs of war"

10. Haddock is a scumbag and deserves to be lightly battered then deep fried until golden brown.

Serve with chips, a pickled egg, a pickled onion and 25 litres of vinegar.

Or to get the fish jokes in: Upon my sole, please speak up I'm a little hard of herring and you can have that in whiting, you did that on porpoise.

Or that well known song : Whale kipper whelk's home in the eel's hide.

Still a scumbag, won't lose any sleep tonight. He's squids in now.

11. after that mistersoft, there are now no more fish in the sea, you've nicked them all

12. Pollocks

13. come to think of it you haven't....didn't he play bass in a band?....i wonder if the sturgeons at RVH cure him.....he had a dog that was a bit of a snapper...if the PSNI question him, I bet he clams up.....not many beds in the RVH, they cram them in like sardines...when dealing drugs I'm told he was a shark...when they scissored off his undies, they found crabs

14. Tuna you than me.

15. and he had a mullet in the 80s