Leadership Quote

Anyone know if the Quote "in the end it's just you....." or something along those lines, is by Slim?

Also, is it possible to get access to the PAM's through Armynet? If not, are the principles of Offensive Operations still the same as I know the defence ones have hanged slightly.

Sadly not the Eminem character - funnily enough this being an Army web site, I was actually talking about the WW2 officer - I assume you know who he is????

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Quinn said:
Anyone know if the Quote "in the end it's just you....." or something along those lines, is by Slim?

Also, is it possible to get access to the PAM's through Armynet? If not, are the principles of Offensive Operations still the same as I know the defence ones have hanged slightly.
What an odd post.

Quinny, Just because Slim Lines is pretty good accomodation don't go qouting the great man just to impress the trainers. It won't.

In the end it's just you, yourself and Irene.

Quinn said:
Sadly not the Eminem character - funnily enough this being an Army web site, I was actually talking about the WW2 officer - I assume you know who he is????
Ooh, don't you look a twat now.

Oh I see! I saw the statue of him whilst working at Main Building....always wondered who the fcuk he was!

No idea about any speeches though?

I subscribe to the Roger McGough School of Leadership:

I wanna be the leader.
I wanna be the leader>

Can I be the leader?
Can I?, can I?

I can?

Yippee, I'm the leader!
I'm the leader!

Ok. What shall we do?

Its probaly because Ive spent almost my entire career with f*ckwits who worked like that.

baz's better:

'Sometimes your ahead, sometimes your behind, the race is long, but in the end, it's only with yourself'.

:lol: @ bravos reply!

I'm sure it's quoted in "Serve to Lead", the book that get's given out at Sandhurst.

In the end it's just you, Mrs Haig and your dachshund, Colin.