Leadership Development Course (Slim's)

Hi, just wondering if anyone who had previously been on the LDC or had heard about it could give me an insight into what it is like (e.g. PT, success rate, level of fitness of those attending compared to the full CC etc.)? I am due to start on the next one and so far have been kept largely in the dark outside of joining instructions.

QRK2

LE
Hi, just wondering if anyone who had previously been on the LDC or had heard about it could give me an insight into what it is like (e.g. PT, success rate, level of fitness of those attending compared to the full CC etc.)? I am due to start on the next one and so far have been kept largely in the dark outside of joining instructions.

Any help?

They're helpful on the pass rate (although across this forum I have seen people quote 40%, 70% and 60% pass rates) and the reason as to why people are selected for the LDC, but not much on the content of the course itself.

QRK2

LE
They're helpful on the pass rate (although across this forum I have seen people quote 40%, 70% and 60% pass rates) and the reason as to why people are selected for the LDC, but not much on the content of the course itself.

You might have missed the bit on the video where the OCdt said.

"It's really helpful for us, because you don't really know what's coming up"