Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Leaders urge sanctions for Israel

You posted this bollocks on another thread,
A they are not leaders.
B, they are not all part of the EU.
C, The 10 that were prime ministers no longer are because the voters thought they were a bunch of cnuts, so basically 26 people with very little (if any) power out of 400 million plus have a viewpoint about Israel which they kept quiet when they were in power.

Richard von Weizsaecker - yeah what a cnut he is........ you ignorant tool
Richard von Weizsäcker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - and he was a President not a Prime Minister

Richard von Weizsäcker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - and he was a President not a Prime Minister

So that it distracts from the fact that he is no longer a leader how exactly?
Why didnt he open his mouth when he was in power? Bit of of a gobshite **** once he left though.

As for ignorant tool werent you the bell end who pretended that the BNP embarassed you in your "professional European circles" only to look a right ignorant tool when it was pointed out most of Europe has far worse right wing groups?

Best stick to stacking blankets mate, international politics is clearly beyond your ability to comprehend....

Weizsaecker has one of the most respected opinions in Germany ...... but please feel free to explain why you think he is such a "cnut", "not a leader" and you have a much more insightful perspective on the Israel/Palestine situation?

Best stick to stacking blankets mate, international politics is clearly beyond your ability to comprehend....

Weizsaecker has one of the most respected opinions in Germany ...... but please feel free to explain why you think he is such a "cnut", "not a leader" and you have a much more insightful perspective on the Israel/Palestine situation?

Best you stick to making up stories about your professional circles.
Did he say anything when he was in power? Why not? Because he's a **** perhaps?
Is he still the president? Errr no so therefor he isnt a leader.
I didnt say I did have a much more insightful perspective on the Israel/Palestine situation than him did I? Only that my opinion carries the same weight as his. It means nothing to the 400 million people in Europe.

Best you stick to making up stories about your professional circles.
Did he say anything when he was in power? Why not? Because he's a **** perhaps?
Is he still the president? Errr no so therefor he isnt a leader.
I didnt say I did have a much more insightful perspective on the Israel/Palestine situation than him did I? Only that my opinion carries the same weight as his. It means nothing to the 400 million people in Europe.

You are clearly deranged......

You are clearly deranged......

This from the bloke who thinks we should have bailed out Greece even if Greece didnt want to try to help itself.

Want to explain why his opinion matters? He is no longer in power, he kept his gob shut when he was in power.

Was he elected for his views on Israel? Although maybe he got his views from his dad SS-Brigadeführer Ernst Freiherr von Weizsäcker when he tried to defend him from war crimes.

This from the bloke who thinks we should have bailed out Greece even if Greece didnt want to try to help itself.

Want to explain why his opinion matters? He is no longer in power, he kept his gob shut when he was in power.

Was he elected for his views on Israel? Although maybe he got his views from his dad SS-Brigadeführer Ernst Freiherr von Weizsäcker when he tried to defend him from war crimes.

Here is his CV outline: Richard von Weizsäcker: Biography from Answers.com

Feel free to post yours for comparision ......

He has two brothers, the physicist and philosopher Carl Friedrich von Weizsäcker and Heinrich von Weizsäcker, who was killed in action in 1939
After the outbreak of World War II, he served in the German Army, ultimately as a Captain in the Reserves. He was wounded in East Prussia in 1945 and transported home to Stuttgart.

Gee, a nazi who dislikes jews.... who would have thought...

Hey, wait a minute. Hitler was a leader wasn't he??

Yep and......
What is he now? Still the president? Err no. So what does his opinion matter? Whose he speaking for? His opinion is Daddy didnt know what happened to the Jews in auschwitz does that mean 400 million people in Europe agree?

I suggest you read his biography if you want gain an informed opinion on his life, it is available in English; "From Weimar to the Wall: My Life in German Politics".

In Germany he is one the most highly regarded statesman still alive, so yes, his opinion does matter, and his career achievements speak for themselves - I suspect yours do not......

I suggest you read his biography if you want gain an informed opinion on his life, it is available in English; "From Weimar to the Wall: My Life in German Politics".

In Germany he is one the most highly regarded statesman still alive, so yes, his opinion does matter, and his career achievements speak for themselves - I suspect yours do not......

Yes I'm sure defending his Dad against war crimes does speak for itself.

He isnt the president any more, therefor his words mean **** all, if he said the Iraq war was right and just, does that mean everyone agrees with him because he was once the president of Germany?
If he didnt like Israel, maybe he should have voiced his opinion when he was in power.
How come the current president of Germany isnt agreeing with him?

Yes I'm sure defending his Dad against war crimes does speak for itself.

He isnt the president any more, therefor his words mean **** all, if he said the Iraq war was right and just, does that mean everyone agrees with him because he was once the president of Germany?
If he didnt like Israel, maybe he should have voiced his opinion when he was in power.
How come the current president of Germany isnt agreeing with him?

I guess he was following Churchills opinion on that: "Weizsäcker [senior] was considered by many to be closely associated with the anti-Nazi resistance and as a moderate force at the Foreign Office during the war; Winston Churchill called his trial a "deadly error."

I repeat (for the hard of thinking), in Germany he is one the most highly regarded statesman still alive.
You suggested he had some long term grudge against Israel, not me.
You have not quite grasped the role of the German President have you.......?

I guess he was following Churchills opinion on that: "Weizsäcker [senior] was considered by many to be closely associated with the anti-Nazi resistance and as a moderate force at the Foreign Office during the war; Winston Churchill called his trial a "deadly error."

I repeat (for the hard of thinking), in Germany he is one the most highly regarded statesman still alive.
You suggested he had some long term grudge against Israel, not me.
You have not quite grasped the role of the German President have you.......?

Yeah right, thats why he got seven years. I'm not suggesting he doesnt like Jews (Although his father probably didnt) just pointing out how he defended a Nazi, Does that mean everyone in Germany agrees with him? so why would they now give a shit what his opinion is when he never voiced it while he was in power?
Kinnock was an EU Commissioner, A Vice-President of the European Commission, the head of the Britsh council and he's a Baron, if the ginger ****** now has an opinion does he speak for the rest of us as a leader? Or is he rightly ignored because like von Weizsäcker hes had his opportunity to speak anything he says now doesnt matter. Do you really think the German people give a toss about Israel or the West bank?

Explain the role of the German President, then when you have done that explain why the current German president cant voice a personal opinion agreeing with Weizsäcker.

Surely to God the Yanks have to be getting threaders by now? LINK.

How much longer are they going to be content with their military technology aid winding up in PLA research labs?