• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lea Walker Big Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a well brought up young girl she is, her parents must be so proud of her. Not many girls would have courtesy to say 'thank you'.

She's obviously a lover of the dirty c0ck. Just showed the missus and she's disgusted, or was until I reminded her that I'd popped her brown a few days ago. Fcuking women - they're all 'ho's.

She looks like Pete Burns before she gets her tits out (from then on I seem to be unable to look at her face). Must confess to prefering natural to silicon unless the 'natural' breasts in question have downward pointing nipples or have clearly breastfed 9 kids.

the_crimp_off said:
She's obviously a lover of the dirty c0ck. Just showed the missus and she's disgusted, or was until I reminded her that I'd popped her brown a few days ago. Fcuking women - they're all 'ho's.
Even the ones that give you a discount if you lube up first?

Death_Rowums said:
the_crimp_off said:
They've no need to lube up as I like to go down on all my women, even the one's I "purchase" for an hour or two.

the_crimp_off said:
Death_Rowums said:
the_crimp_off said:
They've no need to lube up as I like to go down on all my women, even the one's I "purchase" for an hour or two.
if you are going to look at the free market, then have a look at web: conti-models.com in Prague. Seriously good fun :)

Too true about fur burgers: a man cannot eat enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads