LE Retiring S Henderson

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Spanish_Dave, Dec 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Is that Steve from 16, surprised if it s, whats the story there then :?

2. Spanish_Dave

Strange, no answers? :(

3. Yes it is him, he's now a training advisor out in Abi Dabi. Not sure about why he left, maybe job satisfaction/money/no future or he just fancied a change

4. Spanish_Dave

Oh well, good for him, but isnt abu dabi dry, that will be a major challenge for him :lol:

5. Errmm no its not dry!!

6. Spanish_Dave

thats cool :D , or wet :lol: , but not dry :wink:

7. its damn hot!! definately sandy and so definately not dry!! there are ex pat bars not particularly well advertised but a blind eye is turned!

8. S Henderson,
    My Ex BSM a Chopper then, and still a Chopper now..W###er

9. 0001 til 0600hrs

10. Dance,
    Thats uncalled for he was a very nice man i have told him that many times and its a very sad day that such a quality individual has been taken from us, he will be a great loss for the gunners as a whole.

Saying that thou it was one of the sadest days of my life when he parked his arse in 14 Bty's BSM office took us three BSM's to get over him. Never A Coles Kopper never will be. hope he gets sand in his eye all of them!! The desert is far enough away, sorry "not far enough away" Will never forget an evening in the mess spent in his company how we laughed

11. What did he do so wrong in Hip Hop Coles Kop to upset you so?

Who was his sucessor and did he fix things?

12. I hear what you are saying, "Big T"...
    By the way..Merry Crimbo to you and your family..all the best for the New Year...
    Festive greetings from the Falklands...

13. Would like to say i have never known anybody more 2 faced than this man.

14. Defender

yes you do it's the other two faces he has

15. I've never come across this side off you TOTK, it scares me that we were in the same battery and you were this seething mass off anger, the very thought off you unleashing that fury makes me shudder.