LE officers

Discussion in 'Officers' started by uncle_ho, Feb 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone help me ?
    Do late entry officers in the REME have to go to Sandhurst ?
    Someone just told me they were an officer in the REME and I innocently asked him who was the academy sergent major when he was at Sandhurst and he told me he hadn't been there 'cos he was a LE officer.
    Thanks

2. It all depends on date of commission,

3. Thanks for your time. V helpful

4. Depending on the time they commisioned depends on whether they need to attend a LEOC course which is soley for LE.s

5. flash

bang

6. You takin' the piece??

7. Look fella, if you want to get an LE commission, you really should know what you have to do at this stage. If there is more stuff you're not sure of, try looking in old DCIs, DINs and the Army commissioning manual. If you're serious though, you'll have done all this already. IF you get commissioned, you'll spend 4 weeks at Sandhurst intimidating young cadets, and lounging around with other LEs.

8. Look fella, if you want to get an LE commission, you really should know what you have to do at this stage. If there is more stuff you're not sure of, try looking in old DCIs, DINs and the Army commissioning manual. If you're serious though, you'll have done all this already. IF you get commissioned, you'll spend 4 weeks at Sandhurst intimidating young cadets, and lounging around with other LEs.

9. Personally I don't think that the enlisted swine have any right to enter Sandhurst. They'll just lower the tone.

10. Wah.

I think Sir will find that the enlisted swines' tone is quite loud, really. I'm thinking the Academy Sergeant Major and the Colour Sergeants here.

11. Percy_Pigeon

Percy_Pigeon War Hero Book Reviewer

With the shortage of DE Captains. I thought you would be grateful for the support of the proles.

12. You are joker or a buffoon. Take your pick.

13. You Sir, judging by your post have no idea how REME works. All Warrant Officers attempting to get a LE into the Corps are fully aware of "how to" or "where to" long before they get near the board. It is part of the selection procedure.

I know because I failed. Couldn't find Herford for Comd ES's interview.

14. Once you hit Ross on wye...keep going..you can't miss it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bet you know where it is now though!!