LE Nursing Officer

Hopefully somebody on here is the font of all pay knowledge might be able to help as I'm getting nowhere fast on this issue...

Does anybody have any idea which pay scale an LE Nursing Officer would go on?
On one hand I'm being advised it would be the OFCR pay scale at a rate of at least 5% above the pay an individual is on in the ranks.

On the other I'm being advised it's the Nursing Officer pay spine which could effectively lead to a pay cut if the LE concerned is already on a high pay rate.

There doesn't seem to be any definitive answer as HQ says one thing, JPA i-support says something else and the Pay clerk says something different again.

Any ideas??? Anyone????

Surely it depends on what they are employed as. If they are a nursing Officer then they are a PQO not an LE.

If they are not working as a Nursing Officer then they would not be on that pay scale.

See thats the problem. A WO1 qualified nurse earns more than a top level capt PQO...

Hopefully somebody on here is the font of all pay knowledge might be able to help as I'm getting nowhere fast on this issue...

Does anybody have any idea which pay scale an LE Nursing Officer would go on?
On one hand I'm being advised it would be the OFCR pay scale at a rate of at least 5% above the pay an individual is on in the ranks.

On the other I'm being advised it's the Nursing Officer pay spine which could effectively lead to a pay cut if the LE concerned is already on a high pay rate.

There doesn't seem to be any definitive answer as HQ says one thing, JPA i-support says something else and the Pay clerk says something different again.

Any ideas??? Anyone????
There haven't been any pay rates issued for LE Nursing Officers yet as they are a brand new creature. I have been advised that there will be an interim 5% pay rise until such time as pay rates are published. This has come from a WO1 Nurse going through the commissioning process.

Thanks JC. I know of 2 nursing officers who both took LE commission and they were both advised differently to the extent one is on OCFR pay and one is on Nurses Spine pay!!!!

Thanks JC. I know of 2 nursing officers who both took LE commission and they were both advised differently to the extent one is on OCFR pay and one is on Nurses Spine pay!!!!
It might depend if they commission from WO1 or WO2.

Well yes. One was WO1 (currently on level 15 OCFR pay - 5% higher than previous pay) and the other was WO2 (currently on Nurses Spine OF2 Pay - less than 5% higher than previous pay).

Seems a bit daft that the system was able to commission them without sorting out the pay scales first...