• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

LE Commissioning

H

happy-bloke

I am with the AGC and have a number of years left to push, I have been considering LE commissioning and would be interested in the views or experiences of anyone who has been down the route of LE commissioning start to finish. I am aware that the AGC does have an amount of jumping through hoops on the 3 day event, and some other Corps/Regiments do not. What views are there on LE into the RAMC? I believe there is no 3 day event for such a board.

Any advice good or bad would be welcomed, thanks.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Ventress

LE
Give the Medics a go, we have taken those who dont wish to commission into their own Corps and Regts, so they fuc& up the AMS from within.

H

happy-bloke

Cheers Ventress, I presume you have had problems from certain LE officers in the AMS?

Latest Threads