LCpl using the WOs & Sgts mess for his civil partnership

Discussion in 'Seniors' started by BernardMcCabe, Mar 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dont know if this has been done and if it has MODS feel free to delete. A LCpl from the Household Cavalry has had his civil partnership in the WO's & Sgts Mess. Am I alone in thinking this is totally wrong. I have worked hard to get into the mess and allowing every Tom Dick or Harry to use whenever they like would really detract from the effort required to get into this exclusive club. Just my view. Cant do linkys cos Im a mong but this is where its reported.
  2. It's up to the RSM but I agree with you. You earn the right to be in the Mess it shouldn't be for hire for Marriages or Christenings or anything else if you're not a senior.
  3. dirty homos
  4. The HCR have a WOs and NCOs' mess, of which being a LCpl he is a member.
  5. Wouldn't have been allowed in my day. Er...oops..nor were gays. :oops:
  6. And from the rear as well now it appears..... ;)

Scurrys off to find ipod so he can surrender to some fuzzy-wuzzies.....
  7. I was going to say somthing about Lcpls using the mess but after reading the link ill keep my gob shut its not worth the agro from our dear Padre.
  8. Thanks for that, question answered. Should have guessed the Donkey Wallopers would have different rules!
  9. Now stop right there :x

don’t let the facts get in the way of a good old fashioned homophobic rant :wink:
  10. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

I had a beer with Terri, the other night, Smudge67 you should have been there,missed a good night. anyway,back to thread she said it was a good service and the only time a few blokes laughed is when the couple started kissing. As too permissions the RSM ok,,d the use of the mess.But im sure there will be some curtain twitching at the married quarters.
  11. Wrong
  12. Oh good a word association thread :D
  13. Isn't it WO & "S"NCO?
  14. Dear lord give me strength.
  15. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

No silly WO,s & HOMO,s