LCPL to CPL promotion board......

#1
Hey guys and gals, anyone know when the said above board comes out.... i looked on ArmyNet but as you can imagine 'wait out'
all help is greatful
 
#2
The Board results will be released on Thursday 7th Aug, 0800 hrs, as it shows on Army Net.

The information has already been leaked/released to some units who have informed the appropriate pers on results, some of those picked up have been informed as they would be on summer leave when results are released.

Dont u just love a Switched on Cheese & Onion. :wink:
 
#4
Please be patient it can take a little time (days,weeks,months :wink: )

A Lot of ppl are still waiting, and im sympathetic to your situation, but it is down to glasgow to pass the file to army net and get them to update it.
(i think thats how it happens. if any1 knows any different please pipe up.)

The CMT/HCA/NURSE/ODP/EHT/DOG Handler list is all together grouped by trade in alphabetical order. When you download the Excel file from Armynet just click on the AMS tab at the bottom of the page.

i know of a few other people who are awaiting results. They have been released today and units would have notified the corrects pers, unless the unit is on block leave.

Good luck to whoever is hoping to be picked up. :D

All the Best

HooTy
 
#5
Got it off Dii in the end, Now have a very annoyed wife!

Does anyone know if a unit f#cking up her CR 2 years in a row constitutes a career foul? (last year, signed but clerks didnt send until sept, this year Doc didnt bother to write it yet, said it will be late)

this would have been recommendation no.3 if that helps
 
#6
armr617 said:
Got it off Dii in the end, Now have a very annoyed wife!

Does anyone know if a unit f#cking up her CR 2 years in a row constitutes a career foul? (last year, signed but clerks didnt send until sept, this year Doc didnt bother to write it yet, said it will be late)

this would have been recommendation no.3 if that helps
Theres obviously something not right there.. I know of people that have come off this board on there first Recommendation, Dont you just love the RAMC..

A_U
 
#7
Yeah, I know one on there who got their first in very dubious circumstances (you drop the charges, we'll promote you) and now 2nd tape, only been in about 4 years!
 
#9
Trust me, its exactly the same in my lot too.

Does anyone know where it is in black and white what constitutes a career foul??
 
#10
Don't suppose anyone has the list that they could email or check on for me? My hubby is well due to get his promotion today but as we are on leave he hasn't heard.....?

Thanks
X
 
#12
OK so I got my Promotion but now I need 2b posted I'm an ODP where can I go and where's best? there are the MDHU's 1,3 & 16CS 22,33&34field, cypres and ireland but are there any others plus whats a shit hot posting and which ones are just shit
 
#13
What happened to the good old days when all you needed for promotion was a place in the corps football team, not being racist but I think we all know a particular coloured chap who seemed to do quite well for his self, despite him being as thick as a bucket of mince.

The RAMC promotion "raffle" has always been a bit cack. To put the cherry on the cake I've heard "Wiggy" made half colonel.

I know it sounds like a rant but it isn't......simple truth

Medders
 
#14
The best thing is when your unit (at home) disregards a special CR which is raised on tour because it was too close to your annual CR date and they wanted to write it themselves, they send it to the board and find out that the board wasn't for your specific trade and rank because such a board doesnt exist. So You've waited for nothing. You've done your courses (JMQC CLM2) and are just told to wait out until they know what they are gonna do. WOOHOO!! I reckon a bloody magician couldn't surprise me any more, I've heard it all. Sorry to bore just thought I'd chimf a little. :x
 
#15
Nurseyboy1 said:
The best thing is when your unit (at home) disregards a special CR which is raised on tour because it was too close to your annual CR date and they wanted to write it themselves, they send it to the board and find out that the board wasn't for your specific trade and rank because such a board doesnt exist. So You've waited for nothing. You've done your courses (JMQC CLM2) and are just told to wait out until they know what they are gonna do. WOOHOO!! I reckon a bloody magician couldn't surprise me any more, I've heard it all. Sorry to bore just thought I'd chimf a little. :x
Nurseboy, I take it from your name your a nurse? if so, why the moaning? The powers that be give you your acting Coporal when you qualifiy dont they? Many other trades are promoted on merit not exam results!
 
#16
Nurseboy, I take it from your name your a nurse? if so, why the moaning? The powers that be give you your acting Coporal when you qualifiy dont they? Many other trades are promoted on merit not exam results![/quote]

Got a crap report a week before i was due to go on my JM (D3). Written by someone who had never met me (still knew the soldier well though). This resulted in the loss of acting corporal. So my reporting pattern now goes B2-D3-O1(amended to B1 as write up didnt match grade). Ive gone from Recommended for promotion potential to commision to not ready for promotion to corporal to joint top of my cohort potential to commision. Thats why Im moaning. However, it does look as if someone has it in hand. cest la vie :eek:
 
#17
red-arss said:
OK so I got my Promotion but now I need 2b posted I'm an ODP where can I go and where's best? there are the MDHU's 1,3 & 16CS 22,33&34field, cypres and ireland but are there any others plus whats a s*** hot posting and which ones are just s***
instead of asking on here where not all the cadre are, try asking amongst the unit personell and also the snco at your unit for advice as most of them have served in them all
 
#18
red-arss said:
OK so I got my Promotion but now I need 2b posted I'm an ODP where can I go and where's best? there are the MDHU's 1,3 & 16CS 22,33&34field, cypres and ireland but are there any others plus whats a s*** hot posting and which ones are just s***
You need to understand red-arss that you've been preselected for promotion, if vacancies exist in that promotion year, it's not a given...

If you put your posting preference in for 'cypres' you won't get TPMH, you'll possibly end up in Belgium, although i dont think there are any postings for ODPs there LOL.
 
#19
Could someone please tell me where on Dii is the promotion list ? My mates bird keeps bugging me for the results to pass onto him out on tour! Cheers.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Royal Signals 8
M Reports & Promotion 12
GrandStar REME 1

Similar threads

New Posts

Top