• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

LCpl Pleb

Do you know him?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, he is a monumental spaccer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he is a monumental spaccer

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#8
excuse my ignorance but what is on the this old map that makes it such a crime to flog it, i presume it is the map and your not bothered about him flogging his ramc buttons and gongs.
 
#9
Selling medals is sad. Selling SECRET documents is bad, as he is probably about to find out if g2_loony_bin has his (quite correct) way.
 
#15
GP3_Bunny said:
Ventress said:
"Shakes head in wonder"
Ladies and Gents -please may I temperately request that this sort of discussion is reserved for the NAAFI - the DMS is NOT renowned for this sort of topic

Regards

Bunny
This wasn't a joking matter. Clearly someone has alerted how f@cking stupid it was to sell a SECRET spot map on ebay, no matter how old it was. The relevant authorities have been notified anyway and he can expect a gentle knock on his door.
 
#16
Spook_44 said:
Selling medals is sad. Selling SECRET documents is bad, as he is probably about to find out if g2_loony_bin has his (quite correct) way.
Why is selling Gongs sad!!

He was awarded them; he can do what he wishes with them.

Mine will quite happerly go on eBay sometime soon & I expect to pick up £1500+, so where is the problem.
 
#17
Pox_Dr said:
Spook_44 said:
Selling medals is sad. Selling SECRET documents is bad, as he is probably about to find out if g2_loony_bin has his (quite correct) way.
Why is selling Gongs sad!!

He was awarded them; he can do what he wishes with them.

Mine will quite happerly go on eBay sometime soon & I expect to pick up £1500+, so where is the problem.
It's sad because you are potentially aiding the pursuits of some mong of a walt and are in turn an evil walt loving pig dog.

HATE THE WALT
 
#19
g2_loony_bin said:
Pox_Dr said:
Spook_44 said:
Selling medals is sad. Selling SECRET documents is bad, as he is probably about to find out if g2_loony_bin has his (quite correct) way.
Why is selling Gongs sad!!

He was awarded them; he can do what he wishes with them.

Mine will quite happerly go on eBay sometime soon & I expect to pick up £1500+, so where is the problem.
It's sad because you are potentially aiding the pursuits of some mong of a walt and are in turn an evil walt loving pig dog.

HATE THE WALT
You either have issues or not enough medals to make £1500!! :twisted:
 
#20
Letterwritingman said:
g2_loony_bin said:
Pox_Dr said:
Spook_44 said:
Selling medals is sad. Selling SECRET documents is bad, as he is probably about to find out if g2_loony_bin has his (quite correct) way.
Why is selling Gongs sad!!

He was awarded them; he can do what he wishes with them.

Mine will quite happerly go on eBay sometime soon & I expect to pick up £1500+, so where is the problem.
It's sad because you are potentially aiding the pursuits of some mong of a walt and are in turn an evil walt loving pig dog.

HATE THE WALT
You either have issues or not enough medals to make £1500!! :twisted:
Medal collectors are fine, I do have one medal but I choose to keep it. Don't see the point of flogging them despite the amount of cash it might make.

Anyway the first point was about the SECRET US UK spot map, now that it's been taken off auction I'm a happy chappy!
 

Latest Threads