LCpl Katrina Hodge crowned Miss England 2009

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by AFA06, Nov 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well she was a good runner up to start with and definitely deserves the crown

Good luck in December in South Africa!!!!

And who says the SPS are all losers? (No, I am not SPS but am now considering a transfer)
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

SHE WON!!!!!!

Good girl, well done from me.
  3. Congratulations to katrina. best of luck in south africa.
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

We would turn you down, we have got standards.

Good luck to her.......I would.
  5. I would happily bang that until Christmas.

I must say that she is a damn sight better than the munter who was originally chosen as the winner: the judges must have had a thing for women with scraggy teeth and porcine noses.

Also Miss Manchester is a complete hound: 5 minutes in most Manc pubs will present at least 20 women who are better looking (the current lass is downright ugly).
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I would spaff over her tits and lick it off!

Not becoming a fan of the SPS are you AFA?
  7. pretty sure that most of the Secretaries Playing Soldiers SNCO's will have done that already :wink:
  8. When you use weapons like her how can one resist. After reading about her I went down to my local Admin Office yesterday to get an application form to transfer. It was only when I was greeted by a 4 ft tall, 17 stone munter that I woke up and realised Katrina was a one off!! So no, I will not join your fan club just yet although my current JPA claim may swing matters if no-one checks it too closely!
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Send your claim my way, I will audit it for you.

Whats the Telephone number for 114 Pro Coy?
  10. Well done, (er) Combat Barbie (Jesue tapdancing Christ, who came up with that?).

Now about my pay.....

11. Whoever said romance was dead is a lying fatherless.....
  12. Don't know why she wasn't picked to start with.....

Surely, she has more about her than the other airheads that go for this sort of thing. Most only do it so they can go and sh4g footballers....
  13. she did not fit the right demographic perhaps. :?