LCpl - Cpl Board Results

Oh get over it already...

Quality unit full of quality soldiers and not all that come off are SFC so that argument is lost right away.

If anyone wants a bit more out of their career or indeed wants a better profile speak with the RCMO about a posting, oh and you dont have to be SFC incase you didnt get my first point.

I was thinking about this sort of thing today.

I heard mention that lads should go to certain units which would garuntee promotion.

At the end of the day, it is down to the individual. It is their reports which get them promoted.... or not.

The unit can only provide the oppurtunity to shine.

Well done to everyone it is well over due for a few. Anyway congrats to all.

DragonScales said:
200 did well across the trades.
Grats to all those that came off.
Even if you are using it to return to Herford???

Lunatic liney!!
Who cares?

If you are good enough, crack on!

Congratulations to all.

im having problems getting into armynet, could someone help and put a link to the lcpl cpl board results please? Thanks in advance.

The results arent yet on Army Net was checking all weekend and this morning. (neither is the Cpl - Sgt)
You should be able to get the results from the APC Webpage.
I came of though, so im happy and congratulations to every one else who has aswell.
:D :D :D :D :D

daveparky119 said:
The results arent yet on Army Net was checking all weekend and this morning. (neither is the Cpl - Sgt)
You should be able to get the results from the APC Webpage.
I came of though, so im happy and congratulations to every one else who has aswell.
:D :D :D :D :D
The results are on Armynet - under 'Centralised Board' I think?
Oh, and congrats :D
SP

Well if you look at the board proceedings page on the RLI and ArmyNET, it says 05 Aug 10 which by my watch is next Thursday. If you already have a copy you are the SOinC and I claim my £5.

Results are on MS Web - so im told - I agree Armynet says 05 Aug but I have so many ppl telling me they have come off and he/she hasn't come off that I believe if you look hard enough on the Defence Intranet then you will find the results.

Get your peelers on there tmw. Bit naughty if the results aren't supposed to be released until next week

The other thing that grips me is if the results are out then why are LCpls not being told by their CoC well done or Sorry you did/didn't come off - why do ppl have to get online to find out or be told by collegues its not nice is it.

The results were out today (well, yesterday, Thursday). RSM 11 Sigs had several LCpls in his office at 0900hrs for a pat on the back and a glass of port. Yes, Armynet does say 5th August, but it's not unlike them to be behind the curve...

Surely it's easier to just publish the bloody hyperlink.

LCpl - Cpl promotion board results - https://www.armynet.mod.uk/club/nav...tary_secretary/board_proceedings/lcpl-cpl.xls

If I was a headshed I would get the Corps webmaster to publish links like that straight on to ARRSE, Twitter, army.mod.uk and basically everywhere that our soldiers might see it. But I'm not, so carry on normal jogging and keep repeating this mind-numbing process of fannying around every few months where we debate whether results are out, one person says "look on armynet" the next person says "where?" and so on....

Wow - I'm more grumpy than usual today!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
QinetiQ Royal Signals 12
plant_life Sappers 2
grab_a_spoon! Royal Signals 4