LCpl - Cpl Board Results

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by ChickenHeart, Aug 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done to all those selected for promotion - have a few beers and enjoy your leave!

Again I see it pays to be at 18.......

2. Oh get over it already...

Quality unit full of quality soldiers and not all that come off are SFC so that argument is lost right away.

If anyone wants a bit more out of their career or indeed wants a better profile speak with the RCMO about a posting, oh and you dont have to be SFC incase you didnt get my first point.
  3. I was thinking about this sort of thing today.

I heard mention that lads should go to certain units which would garuntee promotion.

At the end of the day, it is down to the individual. It is their reports which get them promoted.... or not.

The unit can only provide the oppurtunity to shine.
  4. Well done to everyone it is well over due for a few. Anyway congrats to all.
  5. Hear, Hear, congrats to all.
  6. 200 did well across the trades.
    Grats to all those that came off.
    Even if you are using it to return to Herford???

Lunatic liney!!
  7. Who cares?

If you are good enough, crack on!
  8. Congratulations to all.
  9. im having problems getting into armynet, could someone help and put a link to the lcpl cpl board results please? Thanks in advance.
  10. The results arent yet on Army Net was checking all weekend and this morning. (neither is the Cpl - Sgt)
    You should be able to get the results from the APC Webpage.
    I came of though, so im happy and congratulations to every one else who has aswell.
    :D :D :D :D :D
  11. The results are on Armynet - under 'Centralised Board' I think?
    Oh, and congrats :D
  12. I stand corrected it is.
    Many thanks SP

13. can someone post a link, cn't get any of the results on armynet.
  14. If you look above, the thread is from 2007. The 2010 board is published next week.
  15. No, it was out today.