• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lcpl _ Cpl Board Rlc

hey guys just a quick question as to wether or not the rlc Lcpl - Cpl board has sat i know the results are out on the 28th of this month just wondering if it has in fact sat already or is still waiting as to the redundancy screw over!

Had a change of heart yet again have you?
i have served 10 years now and deploying to afghan next week the thing is i am at the end of a 2 way path.
as of late theres nothing more i can think would be better for me than to double click on jpa!

the thing is do the army try to retain you these days and offer you bullshit to stay in!

and how easy is it for your application to terminate to be approved.

i know it aint the right climate to get out and all that i have not thought about anything else but when you aint happy you aint happy!!

Well seeing as the Cpl-Sgt board isnt released until the 21st July, i think there may be a delay before the LCpl-Cpl board. (bear in mind that Sgt - Cpl was due to be released 2/6/11, but was delayed due to redundancy decisions)

hey guys just a quick question as to wether or not the rlc Lcpl - Cpl board has sat i know the results are out on the 28th of this month just wondering if it has in fact sat already or is still waiting as to the redundancy screw over!
If you have DII then go to MSWEB, that will give you the latest dates for promotion boards.

Latest Threads