• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lcp ex boyfriend owes me money ?

I hope I have posted in the correct forum !
I spilt up with my ex over 6 weeks ago and he still owes me money, he is based in Germany and has stated that his funds keep getting refused by the bank to be transferred into my account ?!?!

This excuse is now wearing thin , I have the receipts of the items that he owes me for , is their anything his regiment can do for me to get this money back or am I better going through small claims

Thanks cheeky chops;p

Z

Zarathustra

You might also try speaking to his Regimental Welfare Officer/Warrant Officer. As you weren't married you might just be better off with legal action.

I hope I have posted in the correct forum !
I spilt up with my ex over 6 weeks ago and he still owes me money, he is based in Germany and has stated that his funds keep getting refused by the bank to be transferred into my account ?!?!

This excuse is now wearing thin , I have the receipts of the items that he owes me for , is their anything his regiment can do for me to get this money back or am I better going through small claims

Thanks cheeky chops;p
Ill give you a few quid if you let me stretch you open like a rubber band, no kissing though.

May be better if you contact your own employer regarding your personal problem. They can then contact his employer on a level footing and between them they would no doubt be only too pleased to resolve any issues on your behalf. After all, the employers should feel responsible for the well-being of all their staff so the onus is in fact on your employer. In fact why not go the whole hog and post all the details on the interweb so you can get the best possible advice. Don't forget to post a pic on this thread by way of thanks.

I know ! To nice for my own good !
Send him a SEVEN DAY LETTER (legally enforceable) with a copy to his CO (send by International Registered Post that way you get proof of delivery). Result: Shit hits fan..if not complied with in the allotted time you go to county court, pay £30 and they sort him.

Simples

Latest Threads