Lazy whining Rozzers...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spiffy, Feb 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. British police are just clerks in uniforms , Our cops are lazy, scared and no good at stopping real crime.

British (Police) forces have outsourced actual policing to civilian 'community support officers'

Rozzer Link

Fair assement ?
  2. This has to be one of the laziest pieces of 'journalism' I've read in a long time. To say that it's factually inaccurate and stereotypical only scratches the surface.
  3. Christ, this will either go down like a damb squib, or blow up :crash:
  4. Talk about gutter journalism! Absolutely disgraceful
  5. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

that wasnt a piece of journalism, it was just a rant.
  6. Some fair points actually, I thought, that echo the views of some of the 'shop floor'.
  7. I thought the article was quite good, if a bit short on evidence.
    One question though. How did Australia become "Western"? Is it not in the far East?
  8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I think he meant 'weternised' maybe. However I don't ever remember being worried about being a victim of violent crime when I lived there.
  9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Looks like someone has had their Mobile nicked and didn't get it back.
  10. IS anyone actually surprised at this?
    Entry standards and criteria, to all public services have lowered.
    Our leaders have put in place all kinds of laws and rule that go against the grain of common sense and work in favour of the criminal..
    A backlash against PC creep is manifesting itself, by higher crime rates, more hate and fear, and less public order.
    Our leaders pontificate and offer sympathetic mewings, they promise that a think tank of academics and policemen will have some tea and buns and a think and lo it shall come to pass that all will be well in Swiss Tony's garden..
    They're are a bunch of spineless w4nkers, who're afraid of getting the in the poo for making a wrong decision (so don't).
    I DID not like Thatcher or the cesspool of upperclass twits the Tory Party... would they have put up with this bollox?
    Not to detract from the issue...look at the state of the armed forces.
    Did anyone see Demolition Man?
  11. LOB
    The author of that twaddle should be arrested for recklessness with a word processor.
  12. The article reflects public prejudice and the ineffectiveness of the police 'spin machine' A friend,who was a senior police officer until retiring recently(of DCC rank) remarked that any senior policeman seeking promotion(who is on The Home Office list),has to show positive PC attitudes.Things like Herts police 'investigating' racist remarks on BB,using valuable CID resources,are,he says,symptomatic of the problem.The problem? Terrible leadership at the top of the police! Like the Army look at a good unit and it has a good CO!!
  13. cop have to fil in reams and reams of paperwork drunk hit me cops nicked drunk he was out on the streets before paperwork was done :pissedoff:
    not that he should have be held more than over night but surely it' should'nt take nearly 8hours to process one punchy drunk :pissedoff: