Lazy Paras?

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by mickyblueyes, Aug 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I employed an ex-para at my company. Far from being the model worker he spent all his time trying to get out of anything approaching hard work! When I eventually let him go, his parting comments were to the effect that he spent most of his days in the army doing the same - hiding in his room watching tv, or thinking up ways of getting out of work around the camp.
    I was wondering if anyone had similar experiences employing ex HM Forces and whether this attitude spread across the army?
  2. & WTF are you?
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You woke me up to read THAT? Fuck off........

4. Do one.
  5. you may as well have written,

Hi, I am a lazy fcuking fat slob of a journalist trolling for dirt on the paras, anyone got any?

Better luck next time.

6. I'm sure if he was that much of a lazy sod then he wouldn't of made it past p company
  7. Titsinatophat smells a waaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Well, there was Caubeen. He wasn't a Para, but he was a Colonel.

And he apparently never did a single days work in HM forces.
  9. Attitude! only with pr*cks like you! why waste time registering to bother us with sh*te like your post?*****r :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. In don't doubt that there are idle sods in the Paras as there are in every regiment or corps but it's not indicative of all squaddies. I know that there are more than a few blokes who when in barracks make skiving an art form but when push comes to shove they get stuck in with the rest. You'll probably find tah a few blokes who haven't served are idle gits too , are you going to ask about them?
  11. Knock him not - a fine and honourable gentleman. I was his batman ...........
  12. Come on guys, you have to admit , I put a little more effort into my WAH then this silly fucker!
  13. And surely with such a fine and upstanding Batman, there was no need for him to do any work at all?
  14. Fair one Titsinatophat! It must be getting seemed foolproof.
  15. Nice one for trying though mickey! Made me laugh!