Laydees of the Seventies

Right, the rules are pretty simple - which one out of the two - can't have both - can't be greedy. So which one out of the following pairs?

1. Man About The House - dark haired one Chrissy (Paula Wilcox) or blond one Jo (Sally Thomsett)?

2. ABBA - dark haired one (Anni-Frid Lyngstad) or blond haired one (Agnetha Fältskog)?

3. Please Sir! - Maureen (the dark haired one) or Sharon (the blond one)?

4. Scooby Doo - hot chick Daphne or bespectacled pop-sock wearer Thelma?

5. Olive (Anna Karen) - On the Buses or Mildred (Yootha Joyce) - George and Mildred?

6. Liver Birds - small skinny one Beryl (Polly James) or posh one (in comparison to the other) Sandra (Nerys Hughes)?

7. Blue Peter - 'Aunty Val' Singleton or Lesley Judd?

8. The Good Life - Felicity Kendall (Barbara) or Penelope Keith (Margot)?

9. Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) or the Bionic Woman (Lyndsey Wagner)?

10. Hai Karate after-shave girl (Valerie Leon) or Lambs Navy Rum girl (Caroline Munro)?

The Rt Hon Margaret Thatcher.

1. Man About Paula Wilcox
2. ABBA Agnetha Fältskog
3. Please Sir! - Sharon
4. Scooby Doo Daphne
5. Olive (Anna Karen) - On the Buses
6. Liver Birds - Polly James
7. Blue Peter - Lesley Judd?
8. The Good Life - Felicity Kendall
9. Wonder Woman Lyndsey Wagner
10. Lambs Navy Rum girl Caroline Munro

The bespectacled pop sock wearer Thelma. I bet she was pure filth. It's the quiet ones you've got to watch, you know.

Charlie's Angels..........all of them!

Mindy, from Mork & Mindy.

Not Mork though, he deserves a neckshot for being an irritating sentimental and sanctimonious little piece of crèpe.

johnboyzzz said:
1. Man About Paula Wilcox
2. ABBA Agnetha Fältskog
3. Please Sir! - Sharon
4. Scooby Doo Daphne
5. Olive (Anna Karen) - On the Buses
6. Liver Birds - Polly James
7. Blue Peter - Lesley Judd?
8. The Good Life - Felicity Kendall
9. Wonder Woman Lyndsey Wagner
10. Lambs Navy Rum girl Caroline Munro
Exactly my selection John, what a sports afternoon could be had with that lot! In fact, I'll not be greedy and jut go for Agnetha and that blond minx Sharon.
Nurse, I've just soiled myself again.

I bags Hannah Gordon with Wonder Woman for afters. Thelma is tempting but she's clearly tilted towards Sapphic entanglements so probably best kept for weekends and special occasions.

diehard57 said:
Right, the rules are pretty simple - which one out of the two - can't have both - can't be greedy. So which one out of the following pairs?

1. Man About The House - dark haired one Chrissy (Paula Wilcox) or blond one Jo (Sally Thomsett)?

2. ABBA - dark haired one (Anni-Frid Lyngstad) or blond haired one (Agnetha Fältskog)?

3. Please Sir! - Maureen (the dark haired one) or Sharon (the blond one)?

4. Scooby Doo - hot chick Daphne or bespectacled pop-sock wearer Thelma?

5. Olive (Anna Karen) - On the Buses or Mildred (Yootha Joyce) - George and Mildred?

6. Liver Birds - small skinny one Beryl (Polly James) or posh one (in comparison to the other) Sandra (Nerys Hughes)?

7. Blue Peter - 'Aunty Val' Singleton or Lesley Judd?

8. The Good Life - Felicity Kendall (Barbara) or Penelope Keith (Margot)?

9. Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) or the Bionic Woman (Lyndsey Wagner)?

10. Hai Karate after-shave girl (Valerie Leon) or Lambs Navy Rum girl (Caroline Munro)?
Too long can't imagine many will be bothered, me included