Lawyers' website posting some nasty sh1t about soldiers

Main Discussion

I'm sure its probably just trolling but I'm slightly surprised at the bile.
Get it right FFS, it's a no-friends retard living in a basement flat with a website registered in Madiera. Somebody shove a pineapple up its rectum - spiky end first.

Why the surprise,I found it quite illuminating.

It just proves that there are a lot of smug twats,who at some time will enter the legal profession,and will still struggle to grasp what goes on in the real world,what's new apart from the fact that a lot of supposedly intelligent people still fail the spelling,and grammar exam! :muhaha:

Some of the posts are almost examples of illiteracy, so I doubt that many of the posters are lawyers, mainly tea boys and the like.

Some of the posts are almost examples of illiteracy, so I doubt that many of the posters are lawyers, mainly tea boys and the like.
A bit like here really :)

Laywers website? and they spell "forrin" like that? Do Band T's divorce - please!

Boring shite,,you get much nastier comments on the Sky website...........

Shakespeare had it right, as usual.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Laywers website? and they spell "forrin" like that? Do Band T's divorce - please!
Only if they are representing the ex bitch.

To have my character questioned by a bunch of second-rate sophists is frankly hilarious. No matter how murderously sociopathic, dishonest or amoral you are, come your day in court there'll always be a brief prepared to defend you.

Some of the posts are almost examples of illiteracy, .
I agree entirely! I actually went to the homepage to check that it actually WAS a website for lawyers. That thought leads on to:

And we trust these [insert various derogatory descriptions] to represent us AND how smug and superior are they when we go to them??

To have my character questioned by a bunch of second-rate sophists is frankly hilarious. No matter how murderously sociopathic, dishonest or amoral you are, come your day in court there'll always be a brief prepared to defend you.
My friend; But not die trying. That makes the difference between us and them.

Who gives a fuck what a set of cunts think?
They seem to be concerned about what arrse thinks of them see here

"Posted by Reginald Perrins - 09 September 2011 10:10

I wonder what they're saying about lawyers over at Arrse."