Lawyer Harry Potter Walt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawyer Andrew Blacker (or, more formally, Dr the Right Honourable The Lord Harley of Counsel of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of Saint John of Jerusalem) given a bollocking for by a judge for dressing like a wizard and wearing St John's Ambulance medals in court.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ssing-like-something-out-of-Harry-Potter.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/judge-blasts-defence-lawyer-dressing-4126822

He, apparently, comes from an ancient noble Irish family and speaks five languages fluently. With a title longer than Idi Amin, about the only thing he appears not to claim is military experience.

Can't help thinking that his client must have been a bit worried about the trial outcome when he realised that his brief had probably spent more time dressing up for court than preparing the case.

There is an appeal waiting to happen. I would like to appeal on the fact that my solicitor looks like a fatter Meat Loaf and therefore he should not have represented me unless he was riding a Harley out of a large statue.

He, apparently, comes from an ancient noble Irish family and speaks five languages fluently. With a title longer than Idi Amin, about the only thing he appears not to claim is military experience.

Souded just like our friend the Baron .....until the last bit that is.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh the irony! And that from a judge wearing a floppy, horse-hair syrup down to his shoulders.

MsG

He is one of those people I sometimes encounter, where I think that LLb after their name means Lucky Lucky Bastard.
Clearly he missed the lectures on court etiquette and respect.
A bit of self-respect would also not go amiss.
The blokes a fcuking mess, I would sh1t myself if he turned up in my cell telling me that he is my appointed defence liar.
He should immediately change his name to Massingbird-Massingbird and throw himself on the mercy of the court.
Sir Taskin Watkins VC would not have this twat in his court, ever.
(Now Google that name).

Mr Blacker's client, minibus driver Andrzej Wojcicki, 45, was jailed for five years after being found guilty of causing death by dangerous driving.

Hahaha - I couldn't believe it when I saw this story in the Mail. so immediately logged in to ArRSe to find out what's going on....................................................fair play - he's a cunt

He's been reported to the Police for falsely wearing the Order of St John. He's not on the roles of either the English or Welsh Priory. It will be interesting to see what happens. Nothing I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.