Lawns

@Deserter
I think this is a thread where you can finally be acknowledged as an SME.

Back in the days of Hollywood legends, Greta Garbo was seen to be eating grass seed, when asked why she replied " I want to be a lawn".......................I know...I'LL get me hat....TAXI!

tiv

War Hero
Taken last year. Yet to cut it this year, health issues and it's been a bit like a bog after all the rain.

Lawn.jpg

I like looking after my lawn.

Gave it a first cut yesterday, just a trim, to coin a phrase.

I feed and weed it, and have learned the hard way that fallen leaves should be removed as they kill grass underneath.
I've previously scarified which looks scary but actually does the world of good.

Strangely satisfying.View attachment 457934
You need Charlie and the Rich boys round.

p06b2msp.jpg

philc

LE

I feed and weed it, and have learned the hard way that fallen leaves should be removed as they kill grass underneath.
I've previously scarified which looks scary but actually does the world of good.

You don’t have a dog do you.

I think there's an urgent requirement for a "show of strength" and an extension be built onto that shed -it would appear the neighbour is currently ahead in the shed willy-waving stakes.
She's a smoking hot Italian divorcee... I can confirm she looks fab in a black bikini.. And I have no pics before anyone asks...

Boring, not a colourful plant or flower pot in sight, the possibilities are endless, it needs jazzing up, it will attract birds, bees, squirrels and dragonflies. You now have the chance to turn your barren plot of land into something pleasing to the eye, and not as it stands, a plain putting green, ,...........just a few random thoughts.
Quite understand, but I like it like that. Plus as mentioned, I'm renting right now so don't want to splash out when I should be buying fairly soon.

@Deserter
I think this is a thread where you can finally be acknowledged as an SME.
A thread about lawns - even someone of your skills won't be able to find reason for an argument on here!

I hereby decare this thread "Stackerproof" :)

Something missing from that shot. Can’t put my finger on it. A storage facility for tools, perhaps? :)
I'm more concerned with the dressing off of the plants in the foreground. Right hand marker is correct but - as for the rest...

jmb3296

Old-Salt

Needs a beehive. Bees rob your neighbours nectar from the flowers they are slavishly cultivating and you eat the honey.
What's not to like.

Chef

LE
A thread about lawns - even someone of your skills won't be able to find reason for an argument on here!

I hereby decare this thread "Stackerproof" :)
That there's fightin' talk mister!!