Laurence Fox - Political ambitions

The most informative point to come out of that meeting is Harwood's capability as an interviewer; very much on top of the brief, and very agile. Definitely one to watch, and may well be the successor to A. Neil in coming years.

His latest:

1630007305545.png

NSP

LE
Laurence has got himself banned from Twatter for this:-

Screenshot_2022-06-27_at_17.17.38.png

Update: looks like he might have been allowed back now.

Personally I thought it was quite funny. And he has a point - the alphabet soup is no longer about gay rights; it's an intolerant political ideology that damages gay rights and oppresses women (the real biological ones).

Edited to add: apparently it's been around for some time, he didn't create it and reposted it from elsewhere on Twatter - said OP not getting banned.

Last edited:

View attachment 673419

Personally I thought it was quite funny. And he has a point - the alphabet soup is no longer about gay rights; it's an intolerant political ideology that damages gay rights and oppresses women (the real biological ones).
Why? It's only a representation of a Hindu and Buddhist good luck symbol.

Is Twitter being racist?

NSP

LE
Not seen much of this individual in public since this little episode.
Watch her sphincter open wide...in a manner of speaking.

Has the two-faced bitch left the country yet?

View attachment 673419

That's horribly discriminatory; it has excluded the little circle inside the triangle, which is incredibly important to at least three of the groups represented.

Nicely encapsulates the totalitarian tendencies of the whole, though. Respec', Lorrenz.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

View attachment 673419

The receptionist at work has taken down the Pride flags, both kinds, the normal one plus the one with the inverted triangle, as she though it was all over. When I mentioned that it runs until 30/06, her reply was "oh well, I've had enough of them anyway".

View attachment 673419

The LGBT movements support for the erasure of women as a distinct species and the diagnosing of children as having been 'mis-assigned' their gender with the 'cure' being hormone treatment and the surgical removal of genitals would stagger Josef Mengele.

View attachment 673419

You may be completely un suprised to learn however that twitter seemingly has no problem with the conservative logo being embellished with a swastika and the S replaced by SS Flashes - since nobody posting that has had their account suspended

NSP

LE
The LGBT movements support for the erasure of women as a distinct species and the diagnosing of children as having been 'mis-assigned' their gender with the 'cure' being hormone treatment and the surgical removal of genitals would stagger Josef Mengele.

If you click on the picture it takes you to his tweet. You should then be able to find the tweet by Caroline Someidiot on the London Assembly and Police Commission claiming it's a hate crime and citing the CPS guideline on HC which cites religion. You should then have a "Open this thread" link in the tweet.

The responses on that tweets thread would suggest that there's a lot of people who think she's a nob, the trans mob and their activists are the real Nazis and the reason why the police haven't solved London's knife crime epidemic (or caught any burglars) is because of twatferrets like her clogging up the system with complaints about people saying things they don't like which aren't actually crimes.

I'm tempted to sign up for Twatter just to post "Is the thread going the way the OP hoped?"

endure

GCM
A very large part of the LGB (without the T) community are absolutely horrified that many young people are being subjected to both pharmaceutical and surgical mutilation whereas if they were left alone to grow up would likely turn out to just be gay.

Also there are still parents out there who would rather have a trans child than a gay one. They believe that a trans child is one whose 'problems' have been 'fixed' whereas a gay child will be gay forever.

BTW that article in the Graun is 12 years old.

Not seen much of this individual in public since this little episode.
Watch her sphincter open wide...in a manner of speaking.

I remember watching that. She was clearly not expecting lozza to take her to task. Interestingly, or maybe not, Foxy was a semi regular guest, he has not been back on. Yabba disappeared for a bit but then resumed her status as panellist. BTW, Yabba isn't hated because she is a woman, or because she is black, or because she is a Muslim, it's because of the racist crap that comes out of her mouth.

Latest Threads