Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laurence Fox - Political ambitions

Yokel

LE
He is a victim of the cancel culture which means his acting career might well be a thing of the past, and he has spoken on topical issues in a very articulate manner. In particular he has talked of the Woke 'religion' which attempts to atomise society into competing identity groups and allows individuals to have a sense of morality based only on themselves.

That is enough for the Wokists to label him with every slur in the book.

So a lovey from a long line of lovies feels that current politicians are out of touch with the general public.

Nothing to see here, move on.

Celebrating Britain's history, that alone will have the leftwaffe screaming "hate crime"

I for one have registered an interest. If this does little more than make the left eat itself faster then I would say nice job, jolly well done and good effort.

Polyester

War Hero
I admire the blokes courage in making his principles known in the current climate. I do think he has a serious challenge on his hands however if he believes that will be able to take the ground currently dominated in the digital media by those who enjoy causing unrest or division.

They won’t yield it easily but good on him for trying.

So a lovey from a long line of lovies feels that current politicians are out of touch with the general public.

I am a bit surprised you consider him so shallow.
Yes, born of luvvie but on QT quite clearly and eloquently called bullshit on a vapid leftie doris and is now making a stand against the bastards.

I like him (in a mate kind of way obvs)

I am a bit surprised you consider him so shallow.
Yes, born of luvvie but on QT quite clearly and eloquently called bullshit on a vapid leftie doris and is now making a stand against the bastards.

I like him (in a mate kind of way obvs)

I’m sure he’s got an opinion, even one I can agree with, but let’s not pretend he’s ‘down wiv da hood’ and representative of all public opinion.

lozza.JPG

Do you see what he did there?

He could have toed the line, spouted the appropriate 'woke' phrases, and made out like a bandit as a 'lovey'. Instead, he took a stand for what he believed.

Latest Threads