• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Laundry Soap?

Really stupid question to ask, but I'm an American Reservist, and while I was deployed to Kuwait/Southern Iraq I traded some of my kit for a pair of DPM shorts, a boonie, and a jacket... all of which smelled really good [as long as the nasty bugger didn't give me his dirty laundry] does anyone know what was used to wash this stuff in? I want to find it to use it at home.

Percy_Pigeon

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Its fairy, FAIRY is an undoubted favourite of all deployed squadies.

Usually the favourite of the lager squadies as it is so good for the skin, simply ask the biggest squadie around for some fairy for your Box

:oops: :oops: 8O

Definately Fairy! We bulk bought some for our chaps before we went over and everyone wanted to borry some!! I don't know whether they have Fairy in the U.S though so good luck. Don't you yanks have good smelling laundry detergent then?

Latest Threads