Laundry Bag Name Tags

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by loyalbrother, Feb 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know where I can get the cloth laundry bags name tags I've seen guys use?

2. From 'Mr Horatio Blenkinsop's Laundry Bag Name Tag Emporium' of course. Owned by the aforementioned Mr Blenkinsop purveyor of the finest cloth laundry bag name tags to no fewer than 17 crowned heads of Europe and a multitude of international celebrities. I think you will find him just off Picadilly.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Orange mine tape so it's easier to spot

4. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the manufacturing of laundry bag name tags has been outsourced to India.

5. What is this 'laundry' of which you speak?

6. ******* mother of God forbid a soldier ever be in a situation where they have to think or even adapt for themselves.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Permy pen your name on the label attached not sufficient ?

8. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

9. If it's for use in a KBR facility just tie an icon of Mohammed to the bag with a bit of pig gut mate. They'll always know where that fúcker is.

10. They sell them here in the PX and also at the tailors. PM me and we can come to some arrangement.

uqfegd

pp

11. Orange like nobody else uses...

Sent from ma hoose.

12. Pink - now that's a rare colour for luggage tags in the Army outside the PT wing.

I use one of those "Remove before flight" tags.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dhobi wallahs basha, Sahib.

14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

But in on my gig and your kids will walk funny for the rest of their lives.

To the OP. Iron Duke Heavy Industry BVD does a nice line in washing smalls. Simply PM me your bank details and we shall set up an account for you. To wash your smalls.