Laundry Bag Name Tags

From 'Mr Horatio Blenkinsop's Laundry Bag Name Tag Emporium' of course. Owned by the aforementioned Mr Blenkinsop purveyor of the finest cloth laundry bag name tags to no fewer than 17 crowned heads of Europe and a multitude of international celebrities. I think you will find him just off Picadilly.

C

cloudbuster

From 'Mr Horatio Blenkinsop's Laundry Bag Name Tag Emporium' of course. Owned by the aforementioned Mr Blenkinsop purveyor of the finest cloth laundry bag name tags to no fewer than 17 crowned heads of Europe and a multitude of international celebrities. I think you will find him just off Picadilly.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the manufacturing of laundry bag name tags has been outsourced to India.

******* mother of God forbid a soldier ever be in a situation where they have to think or even adapt for themselves.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Does anyone know where I can get the cloth laundry bags name tags I've seen guys use?
If it's for use in a KBR facility just tie an icon of Mohammed to the bag with a bit of pig gut mate. They'll always know where that fúcker is.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
But in on my gig and your kids will walk funny for the rest of their lives.

To the OP. Iron Duke Heavy Industry BVD does a nice line in washing smalls. Simply PM me your bank details and we shall set up an account for you. To wash your smalls.

i used to give the laundry chogi $5 every once in a while. my laundry was ironed, folded properly and handed to me personally . everyone seemed to get their laundry two days later, still wet and thrown in the bottom of the laundry bag. they also had to dig around for it in the ISO.

C

cloudbuster

PS I also used REMOVE BEFORE FLIGHT tags
A rather useful item. Wasn't there a Loadmistress who collected a pocketful of them that she'd pulled from a cargo of ordnance just before her flight took off, much to the consternation of the flight-deck?

The new fangled ones are iron on aren't they? /images/smilies/icon_wink.gif