Laugh? I nearly shat.

One of them freeman on the land loons. Should have shot the cunt with a .45

These deluded twunts make me smile. This 'documentary' on the shite they believe is worth a watch just for comedy value.

[video=youtube;Ej-9r-UPd-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-9r-UPd-w[/video]

These deluded twunts make me smile. This 'documentary' on the shite they believe is worth a watch just for comedy value.

[video=youtube;Ej-9r-UPd-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-9r-UPd-w[/video]
That vid is over an hour long. Don't think I am likely to ever get that bored.
Got a synopsis? :)

Whilst the hoon was indeed annoying not sure that justifies a taser, just who gets tasered in the States these days and who does the shooting, seems anyone can get tasered by anyone with a tin pot badge.

Whilst the hoon was indeed annoying not sure that justifies a taser, just who gets tasered in the States these days and who does the shooting, seems anyone can get tasered by anyone with a tin pot badge.
Are you a cardigan wearing lefty liberal?

The courtstaff were protecting the rights of the other court users. The FMOTL loon asked for it.

That vid is over an hour long. Don't think I am likely to ever get that bored.
Got a synopsis? :)
Deluded Fuckwit said:
All law is based on the Magna Carta which was a contract signed at swordpoint. Because I didn't sign the contract I have the right to decide that I don't want to recognise it and can refuse to pay tax. My name is the legal entity, so by refusing to call myself by my legal name I'm immune from prosecution. Wibble.
That pretty much sums 'em up. :wink:

The FMOTL concept is an interesting one, one that could apply here in England. However I'm not so sure that it could apply in the USA. The whole concept is based on common law I believe. If I had a spare ten years I'd research it properly as for all its weirdness and lunatic fringe it does seem to make the establishment uncomfortable so maybe (maybe) there is a kernal of truth in the matte somewhere.

The FMOTL concept is an interesting one, one that could apply here in England. However I'm not so sure that it could apply in the USA. The whole concept is based on common law I believe. If I had a spare ten years I'd research it properly as for all its weirdness and lunatic fringe it does seem to make the establishment uncomfortable so maybe (maybe) there is a kernal of truth in the matte somewhere.
http://www.westerntelegraph.co.uk/n...44.Jail_for_man_who_refused__to_be_governed_/

Already tried, albeit in West Wales!

G

goatrutar

I've had dealings with similar muppets here. I've heard their bullshit theories. Suffice to say the fat angry bloke with the tow truck gets his own way...

They're quick to claim that the law doesn't apply to them when it suits. I guarantee that if they were robbed/burgled/filled in they'd be screaming blue murder for the Police to do something.

G

goatrutar

They're quick to claim that the law doesn't apply to them when it suits. I guarantee that if they were robbed/burgled/filled in they'd be screaming blue murder for the Police to do something.
Yep, that pretty much covers it. Not that the police are in much of a hurry to render assistance.

Ha, Ha, serves the twunt right. Pushing the envelope, pissing off Court Bailiffs is NOT exactly the sensible thing to do for an afternoon's entertainment. He should have been told that he could be violating the anonymity of any defendants or jury members by filming who might have been attending that Court. If that had happened in the UK, he would have been screeching about his "Umin Rights" being violated. F*cktard!!