Laugh? I nearly shat.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by filthyphil, Sep 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of them freeman on the land loons. Should have shot the cunt with a .45

2. These deluded twunts make me smile. This 'documentary' on the shite they believe is worth a watch just for comedy value.

3. That vid is over an hour long. Don't think I am likely to ever get that bored.
    Got a synopsis? :)

4. Whilst the hoon was indeed annoying not sure that justifies a taser, just who gets tasered in the States these days and who does the shooting, seems anyone can get tasered by anyone with a tin pot badge.

5. Are you a cardigan wearing lefty liberal?

The courtstaff were protecting the rights of the other court users. The FMOTL loon asked for it.

6. What a fucking twat.

7. That pretty much sums 'em up. :wink:

8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

The FMOTL concept is an interesting one, one that could apply here in England. However I'm not so sure that it could apply in the USA. The whole concept is based on common law I believe. If I had a spare ten years I'd research it properly as for all its weirdness and lunatic fringe it does seem to make the establishment uncomfortable so maybe (maybe) there is a kernal of truth in the matte somewhere.

9. http://www.westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/localnews/pembrokeandpembrokedock/9918044.Jail_for_man_who_refused__to_be_governed_/

Already tried, albeit in West Wales!

10. No need, someone's already done it for you.

Freeman on the land - RationalWiki

11. I've had dealings with similar muppets here. I've heard their bullshit theories. Suffice to say the fat angry bloke with the tow truck gets his own way...

12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

ah yes the madness of fmotl. However why are statutes being passed under Admiralty law?

13. They're quick to claim that the law doesn't apply to them when it suits. I guarantee that if they were robbed/burgled/filled in they'd be screaming blue murder for the Police to do something.

14. Yep, that pretty much covers it. Not that the police are in much of a hurry to render assistance.