Latvia

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CQMS, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I shudder to think what the UK equivalent of such an event would look like :)

2. There are some real dogs there :p

But on the hole made me happy :D

3. Now, I was in Riga last Saturday, and I clapped eyes on a bird there that actually made me stop and stare. And I live in Russia, which is not short of grade-A poontang either.
    Oh, and the beer is about 1.40 a pint in central bars, and the beaches down the road from Riga are great too. And Ryanair fly there from Bristol.....whoah y'all, stop, stop I say.....

4. Do they? Any fat gingers there?

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

6. THAT, young B_AND_T is not a million miles from where I am right now!

7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Where? Bradford!

8. Heh heh, I wish. At least I could just drive down the M1 from Bradfordabad and get away.

9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

If they had only finished the march with a mass blone lesbian orgy and recorded it for posterity... :D

This sort of thing is the only good thing about EU membership, methinks.

10. Oh, yes indeedy. It's always a happy time in Casa Carrots when a swan to the Baltic turns up. Of course, The Jade Dream only gets to see the Soviet-era photos of grey industrial sites and lumpen babuschkas.

<Twirls moustache>

11. This no doubt found near the kebab shop most weekends
    [​IMG]

12. A march of munters would certainly cheer me up. Mind you, London has been full of quality tottie this weekend. Maybe the majority of them were Latvian.

13. Yes...................... Me!

Edited for early afternoon drunkeness!