Latvia

Now, I was in Riga last Saturday, and I clapped eyes on a bird there that actually made me stop and stare. And I live in Russia, which is not short of grade-A poontang either.
Oh, and the beer is about 1.40 a pint in central bars, and the beaches down the road from Riga are great too. And Ryanair fly there from Bristol.....whoah y'all, stop, stop I say.....

codbutt said:
Now, I was in Riga last Saturday, and I clapped eyes on a bird there that actually made me stop and stare. And I live in Russia, which is not short of grade-A poontang either.
Oh, and the beer is about 1.40 a pint in central bars, and the beaches down the road from Riga are great too. And Ryanair fly there from Bristol.....whoah y'all, stop, stop I say.....
Do they? Any fat gingers there?

THAT, young B_AND_T is not a million miles from where I am right now!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
eodmatt said:
THAT, young B_AND_T is not a million miles from where I am right now!
Where? Bradford!

Heh heh, I wish. At least I could just drive down the M1 from Bradfordabad and get away.

codbutt said:
Oh, yes indeedy. It's always a happy time in Casa Carrots when a swan to the Baltic turns up. Of course, The Jade Dream only gets to see the Soviet-era photos of grey industrial sites and lumpen babuschkas.

Several hundred blonde women marched through the Latvian capital Riga yesterday in a bid to cheer up the crisis-hit Baltic nation, suffering the worst recession of all 27 EU member states.
<Twirls moustache>

Swiss_Toni said:
CQMS said:
The place is growing on me.

Blondes march
I shudder to think what the UK equivalent of such an event would look like :)
A march of munters would certainly cheer me up. Mind you, London has been full of quality tottie this weekend. Maybe the majority of them were Latvian.

Cuddles said:
codbutt said:
Do they? Any fat gingers there?

Yes...................... Me!

Edited for early afternoon drunkeness!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
armchair_jihad The Intelligence Cell 3
C Travel 10
jest265 Charities and Welfare 0