Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Latest stupid petition

Thank you for this thread. I just scrolled through the rejected petitions pages and p1ssed myself. I was inspired to petition the government to ban fat birds in nightclubs after 2 am, under the name Dick Puller, Salvation Army, Falkland Islands.

filthyphil said:
Thank you for this thread. I just scrolled through the rejected petitions pages and p1ssed myself. I was inspired to petition the government to ban fat birds in nightclubs after 2 am, under the name Dick Puller, Salvation Army, Falkland Islands.

Ban fat birds after 2am?! Im sorry but i could never sign or subscribe to such a disgraceful notion! Imagine the backlash when about 80% of the female members of Arrse find out! :dead:

On the other hand, a certain very well-known and important petition is still growing despite victory already being achieved. As of a few minutes ago it was just 35 short of reaching 50,000.

Being 100 % serious,its these stupid petitions that ruin worthy ones.

No wonder the PM doesnt seem to help, when flooded with stupid petitions like the banning of motorbikes.Hers what it says:

If motorcycles were invented now, no sane government would allow them to be used. Unprotected bodies, travelling at legal speeds up to 70mph, on a 2-wheeled vehicle which can be upset by a wet manhole - any official would reject this idea out of hand. The only reason we allow motorcycles is that they have been around for more than a century and we have all got used to them.

Motorbikes are dangerous to all road users, are frequently driven recklessly, and cause a disproportionate number of deaths and serious injuries. Their removal would benefit averyone.

Drive on twat..!!!...

Peter A Jordan, the Petition Creator, joined by:

* Sir. You are a twat.
* Sir, you are completely mad
* You, my dear, are utterly bonkers
* you are a total loon - this petition is abysmal
* You are a clueless idiot
* You gormless mong, please kill yourself now
* This is a wind-up, right?
* You are anencephalic
* Desmond Coughlan
* Hahahahahahahahaha
* Let's never go anywhere or do anything.

I've no idea how long this petition lark has been around... having not been on the isle for a while...

Great idea... but not quite thought through...

So here's my petition...

Stop wasting money and close the petition site.

The only bit I agree with is that if the M/C was invented now, the 'Elf n Safety jobsworth empire would probably get it banned as too dangerous for use.

I think the road petition about charges ruined the whole purpose of the petitions anyway. 2 million people signed it, and yet 2 million people got an email from Tony saying it was 'I understand what you are saying BUT...' and the petition was worthless, never did anything. Since then it is hard to take seriously any action that will come from petitions.