Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Latest snowflake outrage

No sympathy for her, if as she says she has a credit card then she's already well aware of the repercussions of missed or late payments.
Welcome to the real world where actions or in this case inaction has consequences.

Disgraceful. Why should she be penalised just because she bought something and didn't pay for it?

It's not as if she was ugly and deserved it.

No sympathy for her, if as she says she has a credit card then she's already well aware of the repercussions of missed or late payments.
Welcome to the real world where actions or in this case inaction has consequences.
'Student'? She makes 'stupid' seem 'intelligent'.

So what if she has a nose ring? Are you seeking a return to an age where everyone looks the same and individuality is seen as some sort of threat?

No wonder some see this thread as being old gits complaining that it is not like the old days.

Yes
serveimage

So what if she has a nose ring? Are you seeking a return to an age where everyone looks the same and individuality is seen as some sort of threat?
By adopting the nose ring,she is self identifying as part of the “nose ring wearing tribe”
As a part of that tribe,she cannot be seen as an individual.

By adopting the nose ring,she is self identifying as part of the “nose ring wearing tribe”
As a part of that tribe,she cannot be seen as an individual.

Are you a Communist or something? How do you know she is not a member of the Conservative Party or pro BREXIT? My student housemate had a nose piercing, liked to go barefoot, and was a bit of a hippy. She now works in the nuclear industry.

As she changed her degree from Chemistry to Mathematics I did wonder if she got involved in the modelling and simulation work for F-35B and carrier integration, or went to somewhere like AWE or GCHQ. No, she followed her degree with another in Civil Engineering.

There was another unhappy Greggs customer who complained that he was asked whether he was sitting in or taking away, when he ordered a box of 12 doughnuts.

Unfortunately, he was so upset and woke that he didn't notice that he'd said " I ordered 12 doughnuts and the BIRD asked if I was sitting in or take away!"

The colossal berk.

As she changed her degree from Chemistry to Mathematics I did wonder if she got involved in the modelling and simulation work for F-35B and carrier integration, or went to somewhere like AWE or GCHQ. No, she followed her degree with another in Civil Engineering.

You really mean that she matured.

As we approach Christmas Trading places will be back on T.V.

Jamie Lee Curtis getting her kit off
Dan Akroyd blacking up
Eddie Murphy not objecting to the N word being used

Seems it's too much for the revamped stage show and no doubt the remade to follow

It is one of the most popular comedy films ever made, but 1980s classic Trading Places is now deemed too politically incorrect for modern audiences.
A new stage version of the hilarious tale of mistaken identities is to recast Eddie Murphy’s famous lead role as a woman and turn the prostitute played by Jamie Lee Curtis into a transgender character.
The producers of the theatrical version, which is expected to preview on Broadway next year, believe the changes are essential for the story to resonate with a modern audience.

I knew Arnie had a thing for Hummers, but when they described his latest wheels as 'tank-like' I wasn't expecting this!

View attachment 429726

The RA will be wanting black berets next!
Spotted while 'driving...'?
So Arnie has a Pinz that is not VOR?