Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Latest snowflake outrage

He may not have been born within these sceptred isles, but this plucky Portuguese baker chappy has certainly picked up the British sense of fun with his biscuits that recreate the Ronaldo rape allegation!

image-m-3_1539688874711.jpg

FOMOMG!

We have FOMOMG - do you?

"At 18 I wanted a house by 23, at 23 I wanted to have yearly earnings of nearly a million by 25. By 26 I want my mum to be able to retire.
"None of those things have happened for me, and everyday I feel anxious wondering when my big modelling contract will come or when will that big brand decide to believe in me."

How about GOMONG. Getting Over My Outrageous Non-achievable Goals.

FOMOMG!

We have FOMOMG - do you?

"At 18 I wanted a house by 23, at 23 I wanted to have yearly earnings of nearly a million by 25. By 26 I want my mum to be able to retire.
"None of those things have happened for me, and everyday I feel anxious wondering when my big modelling contract will come or when will that big brand decide to believe in me."

How about GOMONG. Getting Over My Outrageous Non-achievable Goals.
"The 22-year-old from Oxfordshire is hoping to be a journalist and worries about not being at the right point in her career already"

These people are going to be so disappointed when they're all washed up in their mid/late 40's.

It really does make me laugh. The expectations the younger generation have. In what world do they think that the average....or even above average person will have earning of nearly 1 mill by the age of 25??
Have I missed out on something in the past 2 decades since my 20s? What has happened to realism?

All this is why reports reckon that the millennial generation is more likely to self harm, will be less happy and will for the first time die younger than their parents.
I blame Brexit.

All this is why reports reckon that the millennial generation is more likely to self harm, will be less happy and will for the first time die younger than their parents.
I blame Brexit.
I blame the parents for letting them get away with murder when they were younger! Significant numbers of the generation never learnt how to fail, not get what they want, make do with what they have or go without.

I blame the parents for letting them get away with murder when they were younger! Significant numbers of the generation never learnt how to fail, not get what they want, make do with what they have or go without.
Being serious Connor Cruise O'Brien when writing about the Hippy culture in 1966 stated that is wasn't the present generation or their children who will suffer but their grandchildren.
About 2 months ago a silly young female on R5 was shocked when an elder male said that he voted for Brexit even though he would not live to see the positive results. She couldn't believe anyone could be so stupid. or in our language, unselfish and forward thinking.