Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Latest snowflake outrage

“Durham is not a safe space for LBGT individuals such as myself. I’m furious that this was allowed to happen. If there is no apology or repercussions, I cannot see myself remaining here.”

They'll be safe from me, with their green hair, Doc Martins and bloody dungarees.......

Nowt wrong with green hair and DM boots. As long as they are worn correctly.
But seriously, does Durham University not have a sports hall or gym? Surely they could set up a boxing ring, or even some mats, where they can glove up and settle their differences, man-to-non-gendered-thing?

From the Pink News ( is that the Financial Times ? )

I find it amusing that the students had to organise a walkout.
Were the individuals incapable of self determination.
I can image a scene where a group has collected and are saying "Well I will if you will"...
W*^$"rs

Last edited:
“Durham is not a safe space for LBGT individuals such as myself. I’m furious that this was allowed to happen. If there is no apology or repercussions, I cannot see myself remaining here.”

They'll be safe from me, with their green hair, Doc Martins and bloody dungarees.......
I don't think that Durham outside of the university was ever a particularly safe space for the heterosexually challenged.

An article on the Durham University " sex workers " on line course .
Woke naivety knows no bounds ...

One interesting item to emerge Rod's speech is that a number of female Durham undergraduates are on the game , apparently . Funny old world , when the students union sponsors safety courses for people willingly being sexually exploited .
Nowt wrong with that.

There are numerous very well regarded PhD’s in various fields who financed their way through uni on their backs.

It is work the same as any other - trading skills, your time and bodily effort for money.

They should be protected and be safe.

ETA : once the Marxist morons figure out it is nothing but pure capitalism then they will be hounded from the uni’s without remorse of course…

If you never left your house or even got out of bed...and had zero media/internet access....you'd still be labelled a something/whatever-ist.
In short, it's all vapid meaningless cack.

They were on about this earlier on LBC this morning. One caller rang in to say he ran a pub called the Black Boy, in Oxfordshire. He said that it came from an old story about a slave who ran away from a farm, and the pub owner had hid him from his pursuers. He mentioned that a group of American servicemen from a nearby base called in and asked about the name. They ended up being regular customers during their posting there.

Slaving on the extensive cotton plantations of Oxfordshire I suppose? Doesn't seem a very likely scenario.

I have said in several posts before, although more eloquently.
"Just get a fcucking grip!!!"
He/She whatever is black, muslim, jewish , whogivesafucksi likes to fcuck eachother , I don't care. Do what you like. Not fussed one bit. Just don't shout about it and expect special treatment. Everyone is an an individual and should be respected as such. Sounds lefty but it is not. Have your views, fine, if you have mates that think the same, fine. But stop shouting out about rights and representation. I understand back in the days of MLK etc even going looking at Oscar Wilde. These people were persecuted. That is not the case now. So why do these bellends keep ranting on about it. You can be who you want, from wherever you want, believe in whatever you want, no need to wave a banner about it is there???