Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Latest snowflake outrage

Has anyone been following the Rod Liddle York University appearance story ?
A wokefest if there ever was one ...
Students walked out BEFORE he even opened his mouth , and when he did , it sounds like it was classic Liddle fare
Now the principal of the college involved is being pressured to resign for calling these students pathetic

1638956009199.png

One interesting item to emerge Rod's speech is that a number of female Durham undergraduates are on the game , apparently . Funny old world , when the students union sponsors safety courses for people willingly being sexually exploited .

It’s the journalist having to write this pap I feel sorry for, not Pieface.

Surely he could see the size of the pies before he bought them? Perhaps he could buy pies in a bag, as with a baker? However you have to see the artistry in that picture and the way his lower lip is stuck out. Genius!

Bet if you went to his house it has more xmas lights burning electricity than Blakpool

But no Mince Pies being made?

Has anyone been following the Rod Liddle York University appearance story ?
A wokefest if there ever was one ...
Students walked out BEFORE he even opened his mouth , and when he did , it sounds like it was classic Liddle fare
Now the principal of the college involved is being pressured to resign for calling these students pathetic

“Durham is not a safe space for LBGT individuals such as myself. I’m furious that this was allowed to happen. If there is no apology or repercussions, I cannot see myself remaining here.”

They'll be safe from me, with their green hair, Doc Martins and bloody dungarees.......

“Durham is not a safe space for LBGT individuals such as myself. I’m furious that this was allowed to happen. If there is no apology or repercussions, I cannot see myself remaining here.”

They'll be safe from me, with their green hair, Doc Martins and bloody dungarees.......
And at this point the Principal should be saying grow up, and if you are going you won't be missed.

Jordan Peterson is a person who triggers the snowflakes and if you watch any of his interviews or lectures you'll quickly realise why. This interview just nails the snowflakes for me: