Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Latest snowflake outrage

Muahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhqhqgagagahahahahahahahahhaa!

@llech engage a brain? FFS! Be nice: tell the thick cúnt where he can buy a brain from first.

He's nothing but a child molesting sheep-fúcker with zero understanding of any aspect of modern life.
Give it a rest with the sheep inferences, you're starting to make yourself look as stupid as he is.

A clique will always be a minority.
The electorate has now voted for Brexit 6 times and has an 82 seat majority.
Try engaging your brain.
It doesn't have one, it squirts any possible brain material into a sheep every night.

Bugger, beaten again by @Dread on post #14473.

ETA - I am not stereotyping @CrashTestDummy , got some good Welsh oppos, just that tw@t seems to be the absolute pits.

Fheck, not that I have anything against digging holes in the ground....

I'd best stop.

Last edited:
It doesn't have one, it squirts any possible brain material into a sheep every night.

Bugger, beaten again by @Dread on post #14473.

ETA - I am not stereotyping @CrashTestDummy , got some good Welsh oppos, just that tw@t seems to be the absolute pits.

Fheck, not that I have anything against digging holes in the ground....

I'd best stop.
I agree he's a twat, but it's about time we moved on from the tediously boring stereotypical trope.

I'm outraged ! Delta Airlines recent flight PA "This is the captain speaking. We’d like all strong males to come to the front of the aircraft to handle a problem passenger.”
Never a thought for female, differently abled, transgender passengers and probably racist overtones in there somewhere too - outraged i tells ye.
In the UK - he/she/who/wtf ever would be hounded out of the job by now !!

I'm outraged ! Delta Airlines recent flight PA "This is the captain speaking. We’d like all strong males to come to the front of the aircraft to handle a problem passenger.”
Never a thought for female, differently abled, transgender passengers and probably racist overtones in there somewhere too - outraged i tells ye.
In the UK - he/she/who/wtf ever would be hounded out of the job by now !!

So a female UFC fighter/olympic judo champ/kickboxer/military unarmed combat instructor would not be required, then?

So a female UFC fighter/olympic judo champ/kickboxer/military unarmed combat instructor would not be required, then?
Nah, it/she/him would probably self identify as a pineapple.

unfortunately not a remote controlled, double contra-rotating, bum penetrating drone.

With herpes/aids/ebola/sars/wu-flu/keir-starmerisatis

A sad lack of wailing and gnashing of teeth with Sanatogen Joe's visit with HRH.

No inflatable balloons in effigy of POTUS for the mob and BBC to laugh about.

A pity really as I had one ready to use.

500_F_275329924_06KcG33oaKeoWly3gqoBNe3c2epej7mZ.jpg

A pity really as its such a good likeness.

I've noticed that the reports about the serious shooting of the BLM activist Sasha Johnson have all failed to mention anything about the ethnicity or colour of the arrested suspects.
This tells me that they were almost definitely black.

If they had been white. The media would have been full of it.

I've noticed that the reports about the serious shooting of the BLM activist Sasha Johnson have all failed to mention anything about the ethnicity or colour of the arrested suspects.
This tells me that they were almost definitely black.

If they had been white. The media would have been full of it.

If they were white there wouldn't be shop within 5 miles still containing plasma t.v's and designer goods.

It's what George Floyd would have wanted