Latest snowflake outrage

Tool

LE
Hmm... from the article
snip "And Hefner’s former butler now claims that the millionaire, who died in 2017, aged 91, would invite prostitutes to come over on 'pig night' to have sex with his high-profile celebrity friends"

I wonder if thats where "randy andy" met Virginia Giuffre, now 38, was known as Virginia Roberts.
Perhaps not but I bet she was a "guest" there a few times!
Nah. The Hef INVITED the prossies over. La Giuffre was COERCED. Allegedly.

themutiny

Old-Salt
In the interests of both security and to ensure our documentation corresponds to what is required to be presented at international destinations we regret to inform customers that we are obliged to ensure your booking info matches your passport info.
As such whilst we are more than happy to use your prefferred we cannot offer multi gende options on our booking forms

Thank you for your custom
Delta
Or, to précis, feck off!

Last edited:

themutiny

Old-Salt
Maybe they ‘enjoy’ the sport for other reasons…

Quite an interesting list. Number 4 particularly caught my attention…

Last edited:
******* Quidditch.

Not a patch on lacrosse. They stopped using titanium sticks in the top level of that sport. Not because they were too expensive, but because they snapped too easily when wrapped around someone's skull. They use carbon fibre ones now.

FFS, how strong do you have to be in both arm and skull to snap titanium sticks?
Or woodies. They don’t bend or break !!

It's a pity they didn't reply with "It's only a little complaint."

Disney responds to Peter Dinklage's criticism of Snow White remake
I have it on good authority that the BBC are planning to broadcast a dramatic new reinterpretation of Snow White...

1643450066639.png

Why am getting flashbacks from this photo? Bedford Wetherspoons…Cocktail pitchers…Mission Nightclub…2005…YOU WEREN’T THERE MAN!

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but it seems another wokey I've never heard of has joined "hard rocker best known for being married to Daryl Hannah", Neil Young in giving Spotify an ultimatum flounce. Either they go or Joe Rogan does...

Thanks to Joni Mitchell, Neil Young and the BBC - I now know who Joe Rogan is. Never heard of him before.

Apparently, he gets 200 million downloads of his podcast a month or something?

I expect he'll be getting a lot more with publicity like this. Spotify will be chuffed to bits.

TamH70

MIA
I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but it seems another wokey I've never heard of has joined "hard rocker best known for being married to Daryl Hannah", Neil Young in giving Spotify an ultimatum flounce. Either they go or Joe Rogan does...

Thanks to Joni Mitchell, Neil Young and the BBC - I now know who Joe Rogan is. Never heard of him before.

Apparently, he gets 200 million downloads of his podcast a month or something?

I expect he'll be getting a lot more with publicity like this. Spotify will be chuffed to bits.

You've never heard of Joni Mitchell?

Big Yellow public conveyance vehicle extolling the virtues of and darling of the hippies Joni Mitchell?

Really?

One of the greatest American folk singers of her generation and I'm not being sarcastic, though it's not a genre I spend much time on recently.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
You've never heard of Joni Mitchell?

Big Yellow public conveyance vehicle extolling the virtues of and darling of the hippies Joni Mitchell?

Really?

Oh I've definitely heard that track before - but I couldn't tell you who sang it.

Well, I can now like...

I'm quite open minded when it comes to music genres; I enjoy most. Old school rap, rock, pop, techno, house, classical, swing, and even R&B (new and old).

There are some however, which make me instantly switch off - Country & Western, folk music, jazz and f*cking grime.

Mary Hinge said:
I have it on good authority that the BBC are planning to broadcast a dramatic new reinterpretation of Snow White...

View attachment 635189

Perfect for the part of one of the dwarves actually as he does look very down low .

Hmm but will he be "rapping" to his "n**gas" about busting a cap in his "ho's" ass?

Latest Threads