Latest snowflake outrage

OK, tell her you identify as white and know what's best for her.
I can't - then I'd be a far superior being and that's not the narrative in our household... :(

Anyway, I'm not really mixed race, unless a 1/4 Ceylonese/Thai counts.

I can't - then I'd be a far superior being and that's not the narrative in our household... :(

I'll have a number 11, two of number 45 and three basmati rice.

CHEERS!

TamH70

MIA

TamH70

MIA
Pilau is made of a Basmati rice.

..or have I just been wah'd?

Pilau (or Pilaf) is Basmati rice that has been perfected. Plain Basmati rice is just Basmati rice, and therefore Heresy!

Londo

LE
Pilau (or Pilaf) is Basmati rice that has been perfected. Plain Basmati rice is just Basmati rice, and therefore Heresy!
Rice is forin and should be reserved for Indian , Japanese and Chinese peasants only .
(Forgetting I made a nice chicken tikka with rice yesterday) :-D

Basmati?

You're dead to me now, as that's heresy. Pilau or nothing.
It's the people's basmati rice, not that pseudo interlecteral stuff wot you is 'avin!

Thank goodness for that. For one awful second, I thought you were going to say you were part Scouse or Tyke.

Enid Blyton falls foul again and has to be reimagined

• The Magic Faraway Tree is being changed by the Tracy Beaker author for 2022
  • The book will still see siblings Milo, Mia and Birdy head to the enchanted wood
  • But comments from magical creatures will see them taught on gender equality
  • Free speech campaigners say it should not be changed to be 'politically correct'

The Magic Faraway Tree has been tweaked by the Tracy Beaker author to make it supposedly fit for the 21st century.

The adventure book will still see siblings Milo, Mia and Birdy head to the enchanted wood and meet Moon-Face, Silky the Fairy and the Saucepan Man.

But comments from the magical creatures mentioning girls helping with domestic chores will see them educated on gender equality

The Magic Faraway Tree, which was first published in 1943, has also been edited to stamp out children adventuring on their own without supervision.

Mrs Wilson has reportedly tried to make the parents similar to today's, where they are anxious about what their youngsters are doing.

I wish to register a complaint, having a picture of a Spitfire on the front cover is glorifying the atrocities of warfare and I demand that the book should be burnt as with all the others that do not follow the wishes of the reich................shit, somebody beat me to that idea, just found out!!! :D
1642372996966.png

I wish to register a complaint, having a picture of a Spitfire on the front cover is glorifying the atrocities of warfare and I demand that the book should be burnt as with all the others that do not follow the wishes of the reich................shit, somebody beat me to that idea, just found out!!! :D
1642372996966-png.632050

My advertising bot seems to like you ...

1642373565907.png

Chef

LE
OK, tell her you identify as white and know what's best for her.
I think you've stumbled on the solution to all these problems:

If a man says he identifies as a woman, she must be treated as such, even if that's it.

All that's needed is for every member of the BAME community to identify tonight at midnight as white and hey presto! Tomorrow morning there'll be no racial minorities and we'll all share in white privilege.

It's an answer no right thinking snowflake SJW can fault or argue with.

I'm only sorry I didn't think of this before. No need to thank me. Glad to be of help.

Ah ! But were they Catholic Sumerians or Protestant Sumerians ?

Me: "Err, Jewish"
You: "I'm the luckiest ???"

I knew somebody who only knew the punchline to the joke and used it frequently, regardless of context. Needless to say, he became a senior officer.

I think you've stumbled on the solution to all these problems:

If a man says he identifies as a woman, she must be treated as such, even if that's it.

All that's needed is for every member of the BAME community to identify tonight at midnight as white and hey presto! Tomorrow morning there'll be no racial minorities and we'll all share in white privilege.

It's an answer no right thinking snowflake SJW can fault or argue with.

I'm only sorry I didn't think of this before. No need to thank me. Glad to be of help.

It'll only be temporary reprieve. As has been alluded to previously, first they'll start to complain about their privilege, and then it will all the fault of the light white people for putting them in that invidious position.
I think my previous solution still has some merit - it's the opposite of yours. We all become BWAME and enjoy an equal lack of privilege. Or maybe we change the "white" designation to be "light" ...

Chef

LE
It'll only be temporary reprieve. As has been alluded to previously, first they'll start to complain about their privilege, and then it will all the fault of the light white people for putting them in that invidious position.
I think my previous solution still has some merit - it's the opposite of yours. We all become BWAME and enjoy an equal lack of privilege. Or maybe we change the "white" designation to be "light" ...
Light black, I like it:

Rachel Dolezal: ‘I’m not going to stoop and apologise and grovel’​

Two years ago, she was a respected black rights activist and teacher. Then she was exposed as a white woman who had deceived almost everyone she knew. Why did she do it?
Rachel Dolezal

Latest Threads