Latest snowflake outrage

A cisgender male, often of the white privileged variety, though oppressed BAME ones are available.

I'm pretty sure they were given the same status as the SS were in post-WW2 Germany - a proscribed gender. Especially as many never wore anything by Versace or Hugo Boss (unless they were doing a spot of ethnic cleansing).

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Rhode Island?
County Mayo?
California?
Nebraska?
NSW?

Never heard of them. They don't count, either. Bing agrees with me - The Newport was the first place it pulled up. Of course, there's always Newport, I suppose. :scratch:

I'm surprised the first one you mentioned hasn't been de-platformed, cancelled and burnt to the ground - Newport, Rhode Island - Wikipedia - "Newport was a major center of the slave trade in colonial and early America"

(Wiki has a list of wannabes: Newport - Wikipedia) :study:

Rhode Island?
County Mayo?
California?
Nebraska?
NSW?
NSW???

There is a Newport that is even more Not Safe for Work than all the above? What is it, the reddest red light area of Sodom?

Now I'm confused. What other Newport?

Perhaps it means the birthplace of this twat
  • The 17th-century property with an acre of gardens was where Mr Corbyn resided from the age of six when his parents moved into what was a small country hotel in the 1950s - and he lived there until leaving home. Yew Tree Manor: This is the stunning five-bedroom manor house near Newport in Shropshire where Jeremy Corbyn grew up

Latest Threads