Latest snowflake outrage

[drift]

As someone is currently pre-occupied, obsessed, with the number of pixles, bytes, I consume posting on the "All internet links video“ thread, I will have to leave this here for the moment . . . and if I remember, copy-it-across for the benefit of a bigger "audience“ who might appreciate it - when possible - in the future . . .

[/drift]

mrdude

On ROPS
On ROPs
Midget Gems to be renamed by M & S and Tesco

I wonder if any midgets have bought them and a shopkeeper has told them that they sell other sweets that are not just made for midgets. Probably some woke weirdo at M&S was offended on behalf of the worlds combined midget population.

I wonder if any midgets have bought them and a shopkeeper has told them that they sell other sweets that are not just made for midgets. Probably some woke weirdo at M&S was offended on behalf of the worlds combined midget population.
1642251717014.png

Should Jarrod be offended?

This story amused me.

Client: “Actually, we’d love more diversity in the early panels too.”
Me: “What do you mean?”
Client: “Like this panel depicting the university in the 30s. All the photos are of white men!”

The school did not admit black students until the 1970s.

Good grief. I'm shocked! :eek:

Who in this day and age hasn't heard of Photoshop?

History doesn't rewrite itself, you know.

This story amused me.

This snip from that piece says how absolutely moronic the virtue signalling prat of a client really is ..

"Client: “Actually, we’d love more diversity in the early panels too.”

Client: “Like this panel depicting the university in the 30s. All the photos are of white men!”

The school did not admit black students until the 1970s.
!

[drift]

As someone is currently pre-occupied, obsessed, with the number of pixles, bytes, I consume posting on the "All internet links video“ thread, I will have to leave this here for the moment . . . and if I remember, copy-it-across for the benefit of a bigger "audience“ who might appreciate it - when possible - in the future . . .

[/drift]

All I can see is a white cat in a blizzard?

1642251717014-png.631558

Should Jarrod be offended?

No! Those of us with little hoops are, though! It's sizeism at its worst. Are our virginal, rectal openings not worthy of having a potato-and-corn snack food named after them? :evil:

Yest more cisgender discrimination. Is it our fault that nature did not make us desire the **** meaty treat?

This snip from that piece says how absolutely moronic the virtue signalling prat of a client really is ..

"Client: “Actually, we’d love more diversity in the early panels too.”
The school did not admit black students until the 1970s.!

Not so sure about that. Probably says more about their survival instincts and ability to read the runes on society's bulletin board.

Chef

LE
I would have jailed her for spelling her first name in an incorrect and confusing manner.

And the judge for using poncey words like contumacious.
Deffo for the name, there's poor children in Africa called J'hn and D'r'thy because people like her use their privileged position to take more 'Os' then their fair share. Bono is not impressed.

Contumacious on the other hand will be crowbarred into the conversation whenever possible.

Is that the same M&S I'm no longer frequenting because of that patronising name tag pronoun bollox, and the fact I've been refused entry to the Newport branch?