Latest snowflake outrage

Hairy-boab

Old-Salt
Lets face it, there are a significant number of peole out there who were born without the "happy" gene and are permenantly miserable.
“The 2022 ceremony will feature four new awards, which will all be decided by public vote - alternative/rock act; hip hop/grime/rap act; dance act and pop/R'n'B act.”

It is almost like they have some sort of diversity target!

If all else fails, change the rules!

“The 2022 ceremony will feature four new awards, which will all be decided by public vote - alternative/rock act; hip hop/grime/rap act; dance act and pop/R'n'B act.”

well, imagine if some foul-mouthed 'grime' or 'drill' musician wins the skewed vote, and gets to go on stage and call everyone muthafugga?
This WILL come back to bite them on the backside.

'I am sure if Queen started now we would be forced to have people of different colours and different sexes and a trans [person], but life doesn’t have to be like that. We can be separate and different.'

May said nobody cared 'Freddie wasn't white' when the band was formed because he was their 'friend, brother and a musician'.

Brian said it was 'frightening' how the 'woke' culture would have made the band think first if he was 'right colour or right sex' over his musical talent if Queen came about in the modern age.

"The Don't Stop Me Now hitmaker.."
NO, you fcukwits, Freddie wrote that song and the music. FFS.
In fact: Brian May was not a fan of the song as he felt it was celebrating the hedonistic and risky lifestyle of Mercury. He added that he struggled with the lyrics at the time, because it was about a difficult period in Freddie's life when the singer was "taking lots of drugs and having sex with lots of men."

teachers-unions-crt-taught-students-cant-read.jpg

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Seems that people are none too happy at proper equality...

The organisers of this event are people that are so far up their own arrses, (now kow-towing to wokeness, a tiny percentage point of the population) that they live in a permanant turd coloured soupy gloom, blind to real life and unable to see that these actions cause even more diversity and upset.

A music industry award, once globaly revered by the artists that subscribe to it, now turning into yet another British Instituitional embarrassment.

Still, it won't affect me and my little life in anyway what-so-ever, so they they can crack on.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
The Mumsnet fan states in the article. "I do have a neurodiverse DD so that might be colouring my view slightly."

Slightly?

Attempting to quell a humerous article of clothing and bring a national store into disrepute? Walking through her life picking up on perceived outrage and then getting Mumsnet to underpin her snowflakery is pathetic. Having a Neurodiverse Disorder (other Autism Spectrum disorders are available) does not give her any special privilage when out shopping. My nephew has the same condition and he gets through life with a big cheeky smile on his face.

I am ordering that jumper before it gets withdrawn.

TamH70

MIA

TamH70

MIA
The Mumsnet fan states in the article. "I do have a neurodiverse DD so that might be colouring my view slightly."

Slightly?

Attempting to quell a humerous article of clothing and bring a national store into disrepute? Walking through her life picking up on perceived outrage and then getting Mumsnet to underpin her snowflakery is pathetic. Having a Neurodiverse Disorder (other Autism Spectrum disorders are available) does not give her any special privilage when out shopping. My nephew has the same condition and he gets through life with a big cheeky smile on his face.

I am ordering that jumper before it gets withdrawn.
Agreed. Unlike (possibly) that silly moo, l definitely have an Autistic Spectrum Disorder, what used to be called "Asperger's Syndrome" before the American bible of such things, the DSM-V, shat the bed and introduced new classifications that muddied the waters, and I think that the jersey in question is hilarious, though not my colour. A nice shade of Forest Green would be nice, though.

Last edited:

Hairy-boab

Old-Salt
The madness continues.

View attachment 618201

The sheer big, dangly balls on that guy. They will crucify him, or at least try to.

Edit: The usual woke-science commentators on Twitter are very, very quiet on this one...

Last edited:

Latest Threads