Latest snowflake outrage

Beauty of The Fail is there's a daily snowflake outrage. Enter today's hero, Leanne Bromley (spelt Leaghanne) of Coventry who's spacka son (another very convenient autism story) was off school, a teacher phoned to check how he was. After she thought the call was disconnected, the answerphone recorded the teachers and staff having a bit of craic about kids being off and not bringing him back to school too soon...

School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL | Daily Mail Online

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Beauty of The Fail is there's a daily snowflake outrage. Enter today's hero, Leanne Bromley (spelt Leaghanne) of Coventry who's spacka son (another very convenient autism story) was off school, a teacher phoned to check how he was. After she thought the call was disconnected, the answerphone recorded the teachers and staff having a bit of craic about kids being off and not bringing him back to school too soon...

School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL | Daily Mail Online
Read the comments, she actually complains about the photos they use of her, obviously not filtered enough!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Manchester University have branded poor old Rudyard Kipling a racist - 'If' is now off the reading list - philistines!

Rudyard Kipling's 'If' poem scrubbed off wall by students who claim he was a 'racist'
Rudyard Kipling's 'If' poem scrubbed off wall by students who claim he was a 'racist'
Their heads are going to explode when they find out Ghandhi's views on native Africans or the native Africans that Mandela was responsible for the deaths of by bombing. Unless they decide that it is fake news.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Their heads are going to explode when they find out Ghandhi's views on native Africans or the native Africans that Mandela was responsible for the deaths of by bombing. Unless they decide that it is fake news.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
But they can't be racist because they're not white, they're the wrong race to be called racist

I'd hazard a guess that Mr Kipling will be remembered long after this group of harpies and the replacement poet are gone. IF [see what I did there?] you want to know about RK's mind, read My Boy Jack and see if you come away without something catching at the corner of your eye.

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that youngest Devexette has just finished her first year at Uni [results today - high 2:1, 4% from a first]. She has not 'no platformed' anyone, nor felt the need for a 'safe space'. What she has done is - break her Uni female high jump record, end up in A&E on 3 occasions (one 'incident' has two versions of what happened, what REALLY happened and the version we tell Mum [drink may have been taken and she had the pleasure of making her initial acquaintance of a certain purple robed Emperor]!) drink vast quantities of alcohol, go to gigs, spend loads of (my) money and HAVE A BLOODY GOOD TIME! There is yet hope!

But they can't be racist because they're not white, they're the wrong race to be called racist

I gave that a funny, really it should be a "sad but true" , reading the article it would appear that both the students unions enforcers families originated in the sub continent and support other crap like no borders etc.
I wonder how they feel about the millions upon millions their own countrymen, both Hindu & Muslim killed during partition after it got its independence. No doubt that again was all whiteys fault. I despair at the idiocy of most of these ignorant fools and feel our country would be better off without their negative input!!

What he states is wrong, if he was directing at a specific person fair enough, but he is assuming all unemployed are the same, which is why he is out of order

Manchester University have branded poor old Rudyard Kipling a racist - 'If' is now off the reading list - philistines!

I was absolutely gob smacked to find that the central library in the Peoples Republik of Croydon actually holds several volumes of Kipling-there must be a right little renegade amongst the staff hiding in open sight!
Oddly though, i seem to be the only person borrowing them...

Politicians, especially right of centre, make these statements, if he knew an individual family, and their circumstances, then he has a right, but to say he knows every individual case of people that have never worked and have more that 2.4 children, and paint them all with the same brush is wrong, he has no idea of the circumstances, which is probably why he apologised.

I'd hazard a guess that Mr Kipling will be remembered long after this group of harpies and the replacement poet are gone. IF [see what I did there?] you want to know about RK's mind, read My Boy Jack and see if you come away without something catching at the corner of your eye.

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that youngest Devexette has just finished her first year at Uni [results today - high 2:1, 4% from a first]. She has not 'no platformed' anyone, nor felt the need for a 'safe space'. What she has done is - break her Uni female high jump record, end up in A&E on 3 occasions (one 'incident' has two versions of what happened, what REALLY happened and the version we tell Mum [drink may have been taken and she had the pleasure of making her initial acquaintance of a certain purple robed Emperor]!) drink vast quantities of alcohol, go to gigs, spend loads of (my) money and HAVE A BLOODY GOOD TIME! There is yet hope!
Good girl, she sounds quite balanced.

It's great when everything works out well.
In her case it always does - today's conversation
Me (being on leave): Shall we have lunch at Wetherspoons to celebrate your results?
Her (job not staring until Friday) Sure, we'll take my car as it at the back on the drive.
Me: What's that beeping?
Her: Er….fuel emergency
Me: sigh...Tesco it is, then....[exit £40 the lighter]...and I paid for lunch...:)

In her case it always does - today's conversation
Me (being on leave): Shall we have lunch at Wetherspoons to celebrate your results?
Her (job not staring until Friday) Sure, we'll take my car as it at the back on the drive.
Me: What's that beeping?
Her: Er….fuel emergency
Me: sigh...Tesco it is, then....[exit £40 the lighter]...and I paid for lunch...:)
So, canny, As well as clever.

Lifted from the telegraphs comment section

If you can keep your student loan when all about you
Are spending theirs and claiming it back from you
If you can trust yourself when all your tutors doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too
If you can drink but not be tired by drinking
Or being lied about, just dry your eyes
Or being hated, don't give way to thinking
And yet don't look too dumb nor talk too wise.......................................

Just thought it was clever.